Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! (1179 Views)

VACANCY VACANCY !! Art Director Needed In Jworldnt / Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Lafem(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2019
VACANCY!!!VACANCY!!!VACANCY!!!

BIXBEAT ENTERTAINMENT is seeking for a young and vibrant Graphic Artist. Applicants must be based in Lagos (Lekki axis preferably) with minimum qualification of OND. Applicants should email-ayoolaoluwafemi@bixbeat.com and info@bixbeat.com. For enquiries -08056028559. Kindly re-bc you might be helping somebody . Thanks
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Lafem(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Lafem(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2019
Bump.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Lafem(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by don4real18(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2019
Can I work remotely?
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Offpoint: 5:20am On May 13, 2019
What does Cert has to do with a graphic designer? I don't care if you're a primary school dropout... as long as you're good Graphically: that's enough qualification to handle any graphical job in anywhere.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Lafem(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2019
P.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Lafem(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2019
Offpoint:
What does Cert has to do with a graphic designer? I don't care if you're a primary school dropout... as long as you're good Graphically: that's enough qualification to handle any graphical job in anywhere.

Ultimately, it's the skill that matters. The cert requirement (OND) is just to demonstrate to the employer that you are at least educationally exposed enough (as a potential employee) to communicate and function in a work environment.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Offpoint: 8:34am On May 13, 2019
Lafem:

Ultimately, it's the skill that matters. The cert requirement (OND) is just to demonstrate to the employer that you are at least educationally exposed enough (as a potential employee) to communicate and function in a work environment.
Got your point, in my opinion it shouldn't be neccasery though.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by don4real18(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2019
Offpoint:

Got your point, in my opinion it shouldn't be neccasery though.
Education is necessary. It's the benchmark of the supposed employer and it should be respected
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by don4real18(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2019
Lafem:
VACANCY!!!VACANCY!!!VACANCY!!!

BIXBEAT ENTERTAINMENT is seeking for a young and vibrant Graphic Artist. Applicants must be based in Lagos (Lekki axis preferably) with minimum qualification of OND. Applicants should email-ayoolaoluwafemi@bixbeat.com and info@bixbeat.com. For enquiries -08056028559. Kindly re-bc you might be helping somebody . Thanks
If your company needs someone to work remotely, I will be willing to work with you.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Offpoint: 8:51am On May 16, 2019
don4real18:

Education is necessary. It's the benchmark of the supposed employer and it should be respected
Is Graphic design taught in schools? Define education...

you not getting my point, I understand the op.
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by don4real18(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2019
Offpoint:

Is Graphic design taught in schools? Define education...

you not getting my point, I understand the op.
Yes, it is taught in schools. Yabatech has a department of Graphics design and I have been invited on two different occasions to lecture in their seminars.
Maybe I'm not getting your point though
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by Offpoint: 9:18am On May 16, 2019
don4real18:

Yes, it is taught in schools. Yabatech has a department of Graphics design and I have been invited on two different occasions to lecture in their seminars.
Maybe I'm not getting your point though
OK, glad to know that.

Anyways, let's forget about it... not in the mood to drag on.

Good morning bro
Re: Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!!! by don4real18(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2019
Offpoint:

OK, glad to know that.

Anyways, let's forget about it... not in the mood to drag on.

Good morning bro
Good morning to you too

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Graphics Designs In Port Harcourt??? / Mini Design Portfolio / My Smudge Paintings (artwork)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.