Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Is God Saying About Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Saying About Your Life (259 Views)

What Is God Saying About Your Life / What Is God Saying About 2021 / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is God Saying About Your Life by jonatoye(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What is God saying About Your Life

WORD FOR TODAY
You must be ever mindful of what the Lord is saying about you irrespective of what your experience, people around you and the situation of your domain is saying. God has the final say; as far as your life is concerned as a child of God!
Scriptural Reference
"For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you. (Isaiah 54:10 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as the earth remains people and various situation of life will not but say something about you. Also, your experience in life will not but be communicating some messages into your mind. By default, you must have come to accept some things about your life. However, only what the Lord says matters and holds unto eternity.

No matter what happens to you do not forget that the thought of the Lord concerning you is the thought of peace and that He will never leave nor forsake you. The Lord is not ignorant of what you are likely to experience on the pathway of destiny; He said: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you" (Isa 43:2).

One of those way to live successfully in this terrain is to be mindful of what the Lord has said concerning you even in the midst of what your doctor, friends, enemies, parent and everything around you is saying.

Prayer Point
Lord! Stand by me at this junction of life to bring your word to pass in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
God has the final say over all issues of life!!!

Have a Wonderful Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Become What We Say / Download: Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (bless The Lord) / "I have never raped before": Coza Pastor finally reacted to purported scandals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.