Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k (2110 Views)

Professional CAD Services For Machines And Building Design / For Ur Professional Logo,t-shirt,card,banners Etc @ Affordable Price Enter Here / T-shirt Customization At Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by chyinksystem: 1:31pm On May 07, 2019
This heat press machine is widely used in transferring r photos, words on cotton, fiber, metal, ceramic, glass on. T-shirts, bags, pants and others .

THE four color epson sublimation printer with ciss ( continuous ink supply system) will enable u print out vivid and clear color of your design to transfer . It will also make your printing last longer without peeling.

Sublimation paper ; It is a specific transfer paper Which can print images with mirror reversal through THE SUBLIMATION PRINTER .

THE PACKAGE PRICE IS 160,000 -- WHICH INCLUDES -SUBLIMATION PRINTER , 15 X15 T-SHIRT HEAT PRESS MACHINE , PACK OF SUBLIMATION PAPER OF 100 SHEETS .

For more information call Chinyere ON 07063636774 , at Inksystem Nigeria Ltd at no 12,Simbiat Abiola way Ikeja on
Delivery service is also available for customer outside Lagos.

Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by essenceplus: 10:04am On May 08, 2019
Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by fnep2smooth(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2019
How much to deliver to ABUJA... And the 15x15 is it I inches or cm. How lasting is the design on it after washing.
Please how much is PACK OF SUBLIMATION PAPER if the one the you send got finish. Thanks

1 Like

Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by essenceplus: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
fnep2smooth:
How much to deliver to ABUJA... And the 15x15 is it I inches or cm. How lasting is the design on it after washing.
Please how much is PACK OF SUBLIMATION PAPER if the one the you send got finish. Thanks

I make very good graphic designs. Check my profile for my portfolio
Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by feran15(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
chyinksystem:
This heat press machine is widely used in transferring r photos, words on cotton, fiber, metal, ceramic, glass on. T-shirts, bags, pants and others .

THE four color epson sublimation printer with ciss ( continuous ink supply system) will enable u print out vivid and clear color of your design to transfer . It will also make your printing last longer without peeling.

Sublimation paper ; It is a specific transfer paper Which can print images with mirror reversal through THE SUBLIMATION PRINTER .

THE PACKAGE PRICE IS 160,000 -- WHICH INCLUDES -SUBLIMATION PRINTER , 15 X15 T-SHIRT HEAT PRESS MACHINE , PACK OF SUBLIMATION PAPER OF 100 SHEETS .

For more information call Chinyere ON 07063636774 , at Inksystem Nigeria Ltd at no 12,Simbiat Abiola way Ikeja on

Can the sublimation be swapped out for a normal inkjet printer with pigment ink?
I'm interested but I don't want to use sublimation as it's only good for polyester shirts
Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by gogis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice. What about only the heat transfer machine. What is the cost?

chyinksystem:

Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by kunleweb: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2019
This is good business to do O!
Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by ahidsufi: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
how much for the printer only
Re: T-shirt Business Package Machines For 160k by buragoz: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
This machine looks nice, if I'm not mistaken one of my friends owns one and is super happy with it. I am not an ace in all this stuff, but I've helped him out several times with this job. His family owns a business, they are the best in the city. We always order family T-shirts from them. The order is delivered within a week. If you are looking for inspiration I suggest you look on [url]stahls.com[/url] they have cool ideas that you may borrow. Or you can simply learn more about your competitors. If this doesn't help you in anyway, then I wish you best of luck in opening your business.

(1) (Reply)

Anniversary Montage / Palino_gfx: Get Your Logos, Brochures, Fliers, Posters, and Cartoon Looks Here / Life-like Human Cartoons My Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.