Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt (45212 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2019
modupe2:
In his shop? How is that an offence?

I don't know o.

Man caught putting crucifix in his shop...

Thought we had freedom of religion.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by toscolee(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2019
Check my signature and be a land owner.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by BABSSSOO(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2019
stupid tribalist idiot....
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by woleabayo(f): 3:17pm On May 07, 2019
the site is not going
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by anytexy: 3:21pm On May 07, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Bunch of morons. That's his belief and religion.
Some of you Christina and Muslims do worse
Correct, that is his own holy water and anointing oil.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by ipobarethieves: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed angry sad
Buharifanatic:
Abeg make I hear word

Juju is fake, he is wasting his time planting that and una dey waste una time beating him
embarassed
Buharifanatic:
Abeg make I hear word

Juju is fake, he is wasting his time planting that and una dey waste una time beating him
abeg!Juju dey oo.Dat thing fit ruin his customers destiny/ probably crowd puller..May we not step into destruction

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by TempleHouse: 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
AmericanDad:
I'm sure he is a yoruba man
Igbo Kwenu !!!
This one no be Youruba o, bro. !
Yoruba don't have to bury anything on the ground to attract sales.
Yoruba will only invoke incantations and "Afose" and the deal is done.
This one na proper IPOB army shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Sagay212: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
Is it not his shop? He can put whatever he likes in the soil or around his shop to boost his business. Did he kill anybody or you people think it's only Christians a d Muslims we have in Nigeria?

Do people disturb you when you sprinkle holy water given to you buy your pastor around your shop?

And the guy self the fear...omo if na me, I go change am for anybody wey near me. Make you go carry your police come wey go tell me say I no fit put juju for front of my shop to boost my sales.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Gidah: 3:42pm On May 07, 2019
Nothing wrong
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Legendguru: 3:54pm On May 07, 2019
oh
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by dazzlingd(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2019
gozzlin:
Give am serious beating make im confess.

Confess what?
If it were water from church he sprinkled, will same treatment be given to him..
He should get a lawyer and sue the bastards

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by lesson44: 3:55pm On May 07, 2019
How that anyone problem? In front of his shop the headline says.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by dazzlingd(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2019
Sagay212:
Is it not his shop? He can put whatever he likes in the soil or around his shop to boost his business. Did he kill anybody or you people think it's only Christians a d Muslims we have in Nigeria?

Do people disturb you when you sprinkle holy water given to you buy your pastor around your shop?

And the guy self the fear...omo if na me, I go change am for anybody wey near me. Make you go carry your police come wey go tell me say I no fit put juju for front of my shop to boost my sales.

Don't you get, I've seen people bury bible in their houses, people sprinkle anointing oil and some shittttty holy water in front of their shops and nobody says anything.... This is pure stupidity and double standard , he should sue the bastards
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Lazlow: 4:03pm On May 07, 2019
Ummm. So if he was putting the cross or burying a bible in his shop would he have been "caught"? Brainwashed people. Everyone has a right to their own belief and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Caseless: 4:24pm On May 07, 2019
In front of his own shop? What's their own business with that?
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by WarriAproko: 4:30pm On May 07, 2019
Rubbishhhhhhhhh... If nah me somebody go dun land hospital. Christianity ans moslem do worst yet nobody do anything.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by paix(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2019
modupe2:
In his shop? How is that an offence?
He was only securing the shop against the enemies. If anybody comes with the intention to steal, they will just see an empty shop.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Abeg make I hear word

Not all juju is fake. It's beyond your understanding dude
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by AbleGod32123: 5:46pm On May 07, 2019
gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

A guy is said to have reportedly buried a charm in front of his shop in Port-Harcourt as someone saw him and reported to his landlord. Gistvic Reports.

This morning, the landlord went to the shop and he was told to dig out the hole.

A calabash with a substance wrapped in a black cloth was found inside the deep hole.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/man-caught-burying-charm-in-front-of.html

How is that anyone’s business? Nah infront of una shop he dey bury d charm? Abeg next story
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by AbleGod32123: 5:48pm On May 07, 2019
gozzlin:
Give am serious beating make im confess.

Serious beating for what? R u sure blood is not mixed with ur brain?
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by revolt(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2019
What is their busuness... did he hurt anybody abi the law also prosecutes the spirit realm......useless ppl. If na bible or cross e bury there naw dem fo hail am.
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by LordCenturion(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2019
ipobarethieves:
embarassed embarassed embarassed angry sad embarassedabeg!Juju dey oo.Dat thing fit ruin his customers destiny/ probably crowd puller..May we not step into destruction

Oga,pack well joor, if that things fit ruin customers life,what about water from church,candle,white cloth,cross and sponge from church?, or small pieces of Quran wrap with white cloths, needle and thread from imam?... You've bought many things from different shops, do u know wat they hides under their floors?
Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by Awesomefred32(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2019
LordCenturion:
Nigerians like to pokenose into something that doesn't concern them, all of them are hypocrites,they all have hidden things, no one is pure, this is how jungle justice starts, I don't know wat is their own in his business, it was his shop, since there no human part involved,what if its holy water from church or water from mecca,those are very pure and from God but other way round is from devil, they should free the man joor....

My friend can you just shut up

why can't you call evil an Evil

Why painting worlds, from burying calabash to human head

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by paafin(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2019
Nothing wrong with this, It's his shop. Go to chinese shops at City there in China, you will even see their juju pots korokoro staring back at you!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt by litaninja(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2019
Errr.....what exactly do you mean by "caught" him

He's practicing what he believes in, at his place of business. Are you okay at all?
Do you catch someone cleaning items in his shop with a "holy handkerchief" or placing a quran above other items therein?

He say na "caught"
Nonsense.

gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

A guy is said to have reportedly buried a charm in front of his shop in Port-Harcourt as someone saw him and reported to his landlord. Gistvic Reports.

This morning, the landlord went to the shop and he was told to dig out the hole.

A calabash with a substance wrapped in a black cloth was found inside the deep hole.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/man-caught-burying-charm-in-front-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sallah Ram Faints After Being Knocked Out By Its Rival. / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos / Oluwakemi Soyebo Declared Missing In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.