Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted (31286 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2019
American singer, rihanna was absent at the met gala dinner which held yesterday. Some Nigerian celebrities who are fans of the singer have taken to their social media pages to air their complain. One of such is Khloe, the big brother Naija reality star.

Nollywood Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim was even bold enough to question the American singer on her page. She asked if the singer was pregnant as she kept missing functions. Trust, Nigerians they didn't spare her. Read the conversation in the screenshot below;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/juliet-ibrahim-slammed-for-being-a-womb-watcher-on-rihannas-page/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by seunmohmoh(f): 3:01pm On May 07, 2019
I really miss Rihanna songs!!!!!!! Go to her IG and see the way people shout "The album" after each post she makes.There was a day Rihanna replied a fan and said "i like the way y'all tell me what to do". But in a particular country i know ,when a musician doesn't release song ,the fans will be wondering if they have gone broke and probably forget them. Once they release song the same set of people will hiss and call the song wack.When you produce lit songs your fans will want more.That's what happening with Rihanna.

IT IS WELL.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Jestin: 3:01pm On May 07, 2019
Silly question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by frankmoney(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2019
Lol naija celebrities and famzing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by paddyofboss(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2019
Gal fine pass rihana

19 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by VAPatrick: 3:03pm On May 07, 2019
m
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by tokrizy: 3:03pm On May 07, 2019
if I catch d mod wey carry dis tin come front page eh

hw is dis news nw?

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by seangy4konji: 3:04pm On May 07, 2019
Hoees everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by sotall(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2019
Rihanna fine girl

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by cr7lomo: 3:04pm On May 07, 2019
Nairaland is gradually turning to a full time blog

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by timsbee(f): 3:04pm On May 07, 2019
I too know kill you there

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 07, 2019
People way see full chop ma him dey check people pregnancy belle na
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by genabc(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2019
I also noticed her (Rihanna) silence in Music industry, something must be going on, such an awesome talent can't just disappeared like that.

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Kimberlykay(f): 3:05pm On May 07, 2019
I really don't see anything wrong in what she said... People just take things too far

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by iamezekwesiri: 3:05pm On May 07, 2019
I blame the impotent Iceberg, He couldn't do that after almost 2years of pressing her ass... probably, d only time he got close to that ass was only during camera sessions...

Much respect for Churchill of 40secsGate, the result is a resounding one...

Like for churchill, share for iceBerg

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by noble71(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Macmoni(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2019
J
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by pinkygurl(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
I blame the impotent Iceberg, He couldn't do that after almost 2years of pressing her ass... probably, d only time he got close to that ass was only during camera sessions...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by oonix(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2019
iamezekwesiri:

You r wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Robynwelo1(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2019
Leave my Riri alone abeg grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by jobhunter11: 3:20pm On May 07, 2019
scam
Nices21
:
See below
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by dkidd: 3:22pm On May 07, 2019
Sexy bitch
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2019
Mehn ... This Rihanna too fine ... Just made Juliet Ib look average
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Houseofglam7(f): 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
Nices21:
please no one should fall for my scam.. if is easy to win I would have become a millionaire by now and not going through topics on nairaland looking for who to scam.... please disregard my earlier post... I promise not to scam again
better

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
Fixedmaches1693:
[color=#006600][/color] please no one should fall for my scam.. if is easy to win I would have become a millionaire by now and not going through topics on nairaland looking for who to scam. or asking people for money.... .. please disregard my earlier post... I promise not to scam again
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Debunks Death Rumour- I Am Alive / Flavour And His Six Packs Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.