Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos (38508 Views)

Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday / Kaduna Dry Port Begins Container Clearance / Nigerian Shippers Council Awaits 20 Coaches At Kaduna Inland Dry Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by tidalstorm(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2019
this train is getting me so emotional
Other countries are driving modernized trains and they are happy bringing back those old trains that work on coal....... smh
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by ogunsj: 5:33pm On May 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

what am saying is that there should be equity. the pain of the SE and SS will never last forever.
nigeria will regret all the atrocities they are currently committing against the igbos. and by then it would have been too late for reconciliation
you people are always playing the victims card. first, your son was in power for 6yrs, he refused to revamp the 5 moribund Ports in the south south and nobody complain, it was ok. now you people want to die over a project that was initiated by a state government in conjunction with the federal government to help his people and boost the economy growth of his state. you people should cry to your governors and your elected officials not to nairalanders.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2019
Skodiswayze:
Ordinary Ethiopia ooo
See their train
Not Nigeria
1970 chinese maglevs
Sad

Will that train carry cargoes for you?

By the way, that train up there is an an inter-city/state train
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
And south east and south south don't deserve one The South has lost it, including the South West.

But nothing last forever. The day will come when the South will be first again. The North will never rule Nigeria forever. Today it is their turn. One day it will be the turn of the south.

Quote me well. The North will one day make a simple mistake that will cost them everything including the seat of power.

What's this mumu blabbing about?

Obj a southerner had 8yrs to his name in power, followed by GEJ failed 6yrs.
Not all of us is infected with amnesia bro

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by skallion7(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
Skodiswayze:
Ordinary Ethiopia ooo See their train Not Nigeria 1970 chinese maglevs Sad
This one doesnt know what cargo train is. SMH
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by kingcalors(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2019
countryfive:
sad and dem dey blow grammar for Onitsha port
,one Nigeria indeed
My broda, na politrix dem dey do. Those that are supposed to have sea or dry porth don't get it, while places that are struggling with insecurity are easily granted such. Very soon someone will say "one Nigeria"
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 6:19pm On May 07, 2019
NOETHNICITY:

No time for zombies. Go and jumb into the canal biko.

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 6:22pm On May 07, 2019
ogunsj:
. your time came under Jonathan and he blew it away. don't always blame others for your situation, always search yourself.
I read ya message.

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by OpinionCounts(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2019
Skodiswayze:
Ordinary Ethiopia ooo
See their train
Not Nigeria
1970 chinese maglevs
Sad

Pls what do you mean by ordinary Ethiopia? Ordinary in what aspect, and in comparison to who?

Aside the "ordinary" you called Ethiopia, every other thing you wrote is very correct. We are in a mess in Nigeria. If you travel out of this country and see the standard of living in some other countries, then you will wonder how you are able to survive in this mess of a country.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
No time for zombies. Go and jumb into the canal biko.
I'm you ve now seen that ur stupid victim mentality is nothing short of stupidity
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 6:46pm On May 07, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I'm you ve now seen that ur stupid victim mentality is nothing short of stupidity
NO time for moronic idiots.

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by dannywest01: 6:49pm On May 07, 2019
Backward country. See train like the one dem use for Indian movies in the 1980s
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by bigfish3k: 7:01pm On May 07, 2019
ogunsj:
you people are always playing the victims card. first, your son was in power for 6yrs, he refused to revamp the 5 moribund Ports in the south south and nobody complain, it was ok. now you people want to die over a project that was initiated by a state government in conjunction with the federal government to help his people and boost the economy growth of his state. you people should cry to your governors and your elected officials not to nairalanders.

we are the victims in the nigerian project, and u know it. we are carved for the fast lane but u people are drawing us back

cant the FG also do in conjunction with the eastern states and give us our own port to decongest lagos? give us our ports and airports and watch us leave lagos for you. So that u wouldnt need to be reminding us to leave lagos, so that lagos will stop being a no mans land, so that we will stop selling gala and yoghurt in lagos, so that lagos can be cleaner and become a first world country, so that trailers will be off the roads,
you people should support us so that FG will also build that thing that attracted us to lagos in the east so that u can enjoy lagos wella
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by bigfish3k: 7:05pm On May 07, 2019
NOETHNICITY:

so u are against jona and OBJ for being nationalist
u mean that any body that becomes president should focus on his region abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by Bobbybube(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2019
Am i the only one seeing one jalopy looking train with some dirty touts, a half-plastered gutter and some politicians feeling all bragadocious?
Who has really seen any picture showing a train station not to talk of port??
And is it that one legged train that will transport the containers?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

so u are against jona and OBJ for being nationalist
u mean that any body that becomes president should focus on his region abi
What are u talking about?

Buhari has done more for SW than he has done for the north. That notwithstanding, why blame buharis and 4yr admin and the entire north for decades of government neglect of SE. Until we southerners begin to blame our southern leaders for us we will continue to remain where we re
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 07, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
dem dey import goods in Kaduna ni

Shey na me u de ask abi na your papa left yansh you de ask ni??
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by bigfish3k: 8:02pm On May 07, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
What are u talking about?

Buhari has done more for SW than he has done for the north. That notwithstanding, why blame buharis and 4yr admin and the entire north for decades of government neglect of SE. Until we southerners begin to blame our southern leaders for us we will continue to remain where we re
how?
what did he do for SW
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
And south east and south south don't deserve one The South has lost it, including the South West.

But nothing last forever. The day will come when the South will be first again. The North will never rule Nigeria forever. Today it is their turn. One day it will be the turn of the south.

Quote me well. The North will one day make a simple mistake that will cost them everything including the seat of power.

From 1999 till date count how many years southerners were in office and power. Obj 8 years plus Jona 6 odd years. Yar Adua and Bubu never reach 7 years in comparison.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by wealth2al(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by ushafe(m): 5:49am On May 08, 2019
tabisegroup:
For six years Jonathan couldn't build even a kitchen pot in South South angry
There is often sea port in south-south states before now, governors never about development because they depend more on oil generated income.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2019
We are so much in a hurry to finish project majorly to create hype and noise we never exactly finished it properly.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by Skodiswayze(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2019
Hummm
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by Skodiswayze(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2019
skallion7:
This one doesnt know what cargo train is. SMH

Mr Mumu, dig into your skull
Think of this
When Metro seems like this, train wei dey carry passenger, how do you expect their freight system to look like.

Use
Ur
Head

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 9:03am On May 08, 2019
frowland:

No state in my SE have more companies than Kaduna. Its a fact.
those companies are owned by which ppl oga
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by frowland(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

those companies are owned by which ppl oga

I don't know what you are talking about. Even if they are all owned by Igbos? My comment still stand; no state in SE can boast of more multinationals and conglomerates than Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 6:24pm On May 08, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
ewu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Vehicles Stuck In Giant Pothole Full Of Water In Agege Pencinema (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.