Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. (14545 Views)

Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian / Super 5 Months Plus Male Cane Corso For Sale / 8months Male Cane Corso For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 3:27pm On May 07, 2019
Highly prolific and very effective males at Dominion Kennel Ibadan are always ready to service and make mother's any ready to born babies bitches in Ibadan and it's environ. Contact 07065296076 for terms and condition.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by rumenase(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2019
your dogs are good. wouldn't be a bad idea to see their pictures

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 6:47am On May 08, 2019
Top pedigree male bb, Appraised and registered.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 6:55am On May 08, 2019
Another quality male bb. Very sexual and highly productive.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 9:25am On May 08, 2019
Very productive male Corso

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by rumenase(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
citadel2010:
Top pedigree male bb, Appraised and registered.
looks like NGDK BOB

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by popoopeyemi: 3:58pm On May 08, 2019
rumenase:
looks like NGDK BOB
it is

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by rumenase(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2019
popoopeyemi:
it is
@citadel 2010 you need to give this boy more intro (highest appraised male at the just concluded BDBAN appraisal)

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by Nobody: 4:20am On May 09, 2019
Any leads on Doberman Pincher puppies?

Thanks.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2019
rumenase:
@citadel 2010 you need to give this boy more intro (highest appraised male at the just concluded BDBAN appraisal)

What was his score?
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by rumenase(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

What was his score?
can't really remember at the moment but should be 84.7 the highest was a female she scored 85. something (elite)
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 12:18am On May 10, 2019
Yes, it's Bob my brother

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 12:19am On May 10, 2019
UnitedAlliance:
Any leads on Doberman Pincher puppies?

Thanks.
No sir I don't do Doberman.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
citadel2010:
Very productive male Corso
The Beorbel looks healthier than the cane corso and better fed too. The canecorso looks underfed, neglegted and depressed too. P.S. Canecorsos look better with their ear cropped, that is their trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 2:55pm On May 10, 2019
mhd5757:

The Beorbel looks healthier than the cane corso and better fed too. The canecorso looks underfed, neglegted and depressed too. P.S. Canecorsos look better with their ear cropped, that is their trademark.

It's ok bro, we're trying our best to put him in shape. If you have a corso bitch, bring her over and let's see what form of puppies the underfed and the abandoned dog will throw.

5 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by wizi44(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2019
What of the rott

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by vincentjk(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2019
Nice looking bb with nice chest

I love boerboels shocked
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by sureboykris(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
mhd5757:

No matter how underfed you think he looks , it can't hide his real traits ...The dog looks good

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 4:36pm On May 10, 2019
sureboykris:

No matter how underfed you think he looks , it can't hide his real traits ...The dog looks good
Ehhh my brother we're even trying our best just to give them best of life.

2 Likes

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2019
sureboykris:

Nah man! Any true dog lover will tell you, that dog is being neglected, trust me, i know dogs very well and I can tell, this dog is not being given enough care, maybe you have not seen enough canecorsos, but trust me, I have seen enough canecorsos and caring for dogs is what I do everyday so I can tell btw a well cared for dog and a neglected dog when I see one and I can tell you that this canecorso is not being given the enough care that it deserves.

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 5:32pm On May 10, 2019
mhd5757:

Nah man! Any true dog lover will tell you, that dog is being neglected, trust me, i know dogs very well and I can tell, this dog is not being given enough care, maybe you have not seen enough canecorsos, but trust me, I have seen enough canecorsos and caring for dogs is what I do everyday so I can tell btw a well cared for dog and a neglected dog when I see one and I can tell you that this canecorso is not being given the enough care that it deserves.
It's ok

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 5:41pm On May 10, 2019
All highly productive and ever ready for service

1 Like

Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 4:15am On May 11, 2019
Try us today and you'll praise God through us in 9weeks time.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 12:42pm On May 11, 2019
We can't wait to give you the best of service.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 9:43pm On May 11, 2019
Can't wait to having you and ur bitches around
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 11:59am On May 12, 2019
Come let's run package and you won't regret u did.
Location is Ibadan.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 11:33am On May 13, 2019
Contact us today and let us be happy together.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 8:59am On May 14, 2019
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 9:23am On May 18, 2019
Still expecting your calls. Your satisfaction our pride.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by segzypark(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2019
do you do gsd stud? My gsd will soon be on heat. Am in ibadan
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 8:21am On May 19, 2019
segzypark:
do you do gsd stud? My gsd will soon be on heat. Am in ibadan
No bro but I can link you up with those that I know that have very good and productive GSD studs. Just let me know whenever you're ready. 07065296076 is the number u can reach me on.
Re: Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. by citadel2010: 11:17pm On May 20, 2019
A trial will definitely convince you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I'm Skeptical Of Nigerian Vetrinary Doctors / Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* / Post Your Latest Dog Pictures Here!!. Let's See Who Has The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.