Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Scammer Alert!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammer Alert!! (780 Views)

Scammer Alert!!! / Scammer Alert / Scammer Alert!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!! by nohitch: 4:44pm On May 07, 2019
Good day ladies and gentlemen of this honourable forum.

I have been on this forum since 2016 when I started my online and internet marketing, to survive since our economy has made it impossible for us to earn a living by providing adequate jobs.

Ever since that time till date, I have never stolen from anyone, I don’t use crack softwares, I don’t pirate people’s courses and I don’t involve myself in any hideous activity where I get someone’s sweat or toiled pain from cut corners.. I have never done and I will never. When I had nothing on me, I borrowed money, my late cousin gave me part of his life savings and I even had to sell my laptop and my other properties to buy courses to develop myself.

I recently bought Tai Lopez’s upsold courses for $2500, Alex Mehr’s $700 course and the last but not the least if you are active on youtube or Instagram, there is this guy called Billy Gene, I did buy his course that amounted close to $3000 all of it except the other inner circle course that costs close to $5000, I didn’t buy it..but I will

Many of you might have heard about a facebook ad guru Ken Ndubuisi, he is one of the best on the African continent, this guy’s first ever rolled out course was uploaded on Mega drive and after payment, he’d share you the link to download the course. I had access to the link, but I never did steal his course, rather I called him and paid him 40k for the same course, not because I had all the money in the world to burn, but I didn’t want to pull someone else’s sweat and abuse it.

Why am I saying all these?

I rolled out a course recently that shows Nigerians how to LEGALLY make money on clickbank because that’s what I have spent the last three years doing.

And I invested close to my three months earnings of 1.8 million naira into that course. All my softwares are not cracked softwares, but premium softwares that come with license when you want to install them.
This is to show you serious I hate cracked or stolen knowledge.

Before I started like I said earlier, I paid for courses many of them running into thousands of naira and hundreds of thousands of naira. I first off started by opening accounts for people and their constant requests of what, how and who to promote to, made me bring out my knowledge even stuffs I experimented on myself that worked on me something that if you see it else where, you will know its my bleeping my knowledge and not something I downloaded or stole.

On this forum, one person that impacted me positively is Bobowaja, who has his ways of earning on clickbank, I never stole any of his properties, I remember someone converting his free forum posts and packaging them into an ebook to sell and claim ownership.. This hurt him so bad, even if he continued, he didn’t give out his heart like before, I equally contributed to the thread but left when I saw the kind of Nigerians we have who were ready to pirate and steal his work. I never even used his methods to promote because they were cumbersome. I had to go original.

My course sells for 22k and like I earlier said I invested 1.8 million naira to the development of the course plus, I was terribly ill when I made that course due to the pressure people placed on me to help the earn on clickbank.

Yes I capped it at that price to chase anyone away who wouldn’t value it, because free stuff and anything that is not value attached will be useless to whoever acquires it… i have helped two people who were interested in my course...i paid for them, paid for every other thing they needed to succeed just to help them become valuable, i even gave one of them a laptop to help himself, but i won't that ever again..

One Mr Jimoh Momoh Shaibu whose Nairaland moniker is MonsterSeo with account number 0119149455 from GTBank. His two phone numbers are 09051941961 and 08133341843 (whatsapp)…
He resides in the rural areas of Abuja.

If you are doing business with this guy and you are sold my videos that took all my drip drinking and injection taking days at the hospital, just know you are an accomplice and when the chips will be down, don’t say you no follow..

My videos are watermarked with nohitch.com at the bottom left and right of the videos. Some of the updates were recorded so fast that I didn’t watermark just about three out of 24 videos..
Plus my voice is the same in all of them and one can easily see that he is impersonating me.

I have called him to ask him why and he yelled at me claiming he didn’t steal nada.
The first thing he did was to hang up when I called him and told him who I was.. why would he do that if the man was innocent?

My naval friend called him and he insulted the man not knowing he was implicating himself…
He has roped all other people into this nonsense, he goes about posing as Nohitch Web Media and posing as myself and extorting money from people.
My name is Kenneth Nwakanma and I am the ONLY author and admin of nohitch.com

Mr.Jimoh Shaibu, any and everyone you have sold my course to, I’ll dig you up..

Even if it means my burning all my money to find you, I will and when I do, trust me you will regret the moment you began your first oxygen intake on earth..

I called you to ascertain how you laid your hands on my property and you shouted at me…

I hope you know that the property belongs to my company and on that note, you are liable to spend time being an inmate behind bars..

Because you have from the moment you see this post till Thursday to give me the info I want else..

Mods don’t delete this, because my heart is broken and in pain..

If you have any info about him...nohitchweb at gmail .com is my email... i will reward you i promise

if you have bought my videos from him, i have already nabbed 6 of you... i wont let this slip...

Go and ask Mr. Oliver how far

Re: Scammer Alert!! by megafaraday(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2019
This is really bad, ripping where you didn't sow. Pray he's nabbed asap.
Pls I'm interested in your course. How can I contact you?
Re: Scammer Alert!! by nohitch: 9:43pm On May 07, 2019
megafaraday:
This is really bad, ripping where you didn't sow. Pray he's nabbed asap.
Pls I'm interested in your course. How can I contact you?

nohitchweb at gmail.com
Re: Scammer Alert!! by bobowaja(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2019
Sorry nohitch
That is Nigerians for you. At times you just have to appear wicked to be respected by people. Simplicity is often mistaken for weakness. May you get the justice you seek bro.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert!! by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2019
nohitch:

nohitchweb at gmail.com

i think it will get to a stage that nairaland will be requesting for a valid ID to register here so that people like that thief can be nab easily..i remembered chatting with bobowaja and you here before you link me to your Facebook group. i will want people to come out and expose this slowpoke and his eventual arrest..
God will expose all of them as they wanna eat where they did not sow..

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Company Seal In Nigeria / Get Loan Today To Start Your Business / Get A Plot Of Land @ Rubyfields Estate, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.