Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page (34461 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Mrop(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2019
Popular rapper known as Cdq insist he dosnt know who Tonto Dikeh is.

He revealed this in his live video on ig recently when one of his fan ask him to talk abouy Tonto Dikeh matter, he said he didnt know Tonto Dikeh and also warn his fans not to bring her matter on his page.

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-dont-know-tonto-dikeh-dont-bring-her-topic-on-my-page-cdq-says/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Mrop(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2019
This guys sef

Watch Video => HERE

1 Like

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by PopeFlatino(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2019
grin CDQ YeeYee grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Jaguntemmy(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2019
All these yeyebrities
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
Ok
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by shadrach77: 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
Nice one

Nobody wants to associate with a toxic brand like Tonto

By the way, someone should tell the person this guy keeps calling in his songs to answer him. Everytime all we keep hearing is "woos, won n pè e, wobi" cheesy

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by ponlear(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
They probably have not met before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Neozy(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
This Tonto Dike this, Tonto Dike that is getting boring. Nairaland is not helping matters. The speed at which mods bring every news about Tonto Dike and Regina Daniel to front page is alarming as if their lives depend on it. Let it die down please, there are other important matters.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
CDQ is focused. Why must they force him to know her.

Many people that don't know Tonto Dike were forced to know her. No thanks to the drama between her and her ex in social media and yeye pop-up messages on browsers whenever she sneezes

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2019
angry
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by SmellingAnus(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2019
I know Tonto but I don't know this one ...

6 Likes

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by alhussein9(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2019
cool
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by lukui: 6:03pm On May 07, 2019
is it by force to know tonto dike?
we don't have light, they have steal my television, I don't know tonto dike
leave me alone!!!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by iammo(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2019
cool

Bad Energy stay far far away

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 07, 2019
Oga calm down,, all na Attention.. You don't know Tonto Dike yen yen! yen!

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
This one wey live for rented apartment dey call his house

grin grin grin

Yeyebrities everywhere

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by iammo(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Halezis(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2019
Expect Anty Tonto and her boyfriend abi girlfriend Bobrisky to replygrin

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by shuttox: 6:07pm On May 07, 2019
R2bees:
Oga calm down,, all na Attention.. You don't know Tonto Dike yen yen! yen!
Bad energy..what do you expect from him
Is it to start gossiping

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Onyekachi419(f): 6:08pm On May 07, 2019
The guy no 1 hear say the mad king come for am. grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Almunjid(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
CDQ is focused. Why must they force him to know her.

Tonto don turn something else 0oo... Nobody wants to know her. grin

9 Likes

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by willyo(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2019
U know u know her. That makes u a coward mahn...

Next time be mature with answers like "Leave that topic for another day"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2019
shuttox:
Bad energy..what do you expect from him Is it to start gossiping
Nothing concern me.. They are all mad.
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Gabson001(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2019
The boss has spoken..
Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Vyolet(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2019
All these f##lish fans...
Busybody, must he talk about her matter, he is minding his business .

1 Like

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by iyatrustee(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2019
I watched that Tonto's interview and all i see is a woman hurting

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page by Afritop(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2019
Those that know her can't just do without her. Every news about her is like a virus

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M / Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.