Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

"My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside (8350 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by gistvicreports: 9:37pm On May 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nollywood veteran actress Ngozi Nwosu, was seen all smiles with her daughter as she wonders what her daughter has turned into as she was seen giving her backside. Gistvic Reports.

Ngozi said the worst part is the way she threw her face during the funny act.

She wrote:
"My God! Please what has this my child turned to biko.... If I push her now, they will say I'm a wicked mother; the worst part is that she throway face � see the small bum bum sef � the jemimah in me wants to chook it with small needle. ���� Love me "

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/what-has-this-my-child-turned-to-biko.html

1 Share

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by gistvicreports: 9:37pm On May 07, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:41pm On May 07, 2019
The poster above me has completely lost touch of what beauty means.....

Below is real beauty.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by derrydinny: 9:45pm On May 07, 2019
this woman belle big pass our reservoir for school that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Amwitty(f): 9:57pm On May 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Bobrisky?? God forgive you

7 Likes

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Ezemarcel(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

you are very stupid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 07, 2019
Ezemarcel:
you are very stupid
He's only bn sarcastic nah...Haba

Abi u be Barca fan? grin

3 Likes

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by amaniro: 10:35pm On May 07, 2019
I love this Ngosi Nwosu. Her and her in law. This woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by LearnITsmash(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2019
Yeye mother grin at least you are not a hypocrite like 95 percent of Nigerian mothers who lie to their self's that their daughters are holy people yet sleep with every d1ck and Harry tongue spits
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
Orisisri something.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by rex444(m): 3:26am On May 08, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Shey you don come now abi
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Khd95(m): 5:17am On May 08, 2019
Meanwhile grin cheesy

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by KingLennon(m): 5:38am On May 08, 2019
The mother has playfully advertise her daughter o grin. Tomorrow now one 80-year old billionaire will marry this one

1 Like

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by anochuko01(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2019
THe girl doesnt look ripe judging by her backside
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by mrNEMZY(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2019
It's always a thing of joy watching your children grow bad. It shows you are almost through with your parental duties.
See the joy in her face, it's out of this world.

My parents don't understand this joy. I remember then when I wanted to show my dad that I have grown up to the point of being bad, I brought out a stick of cigarette to smoke, before I could light it, I received something, till today I can't figure whether it was just a slap or a gunshot.
The slap-gun damaged me phychologically, from then till now I've had a phobia for cigarettes or anything smokable.
Something that would have been a thing of joy.

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Nobodyperson: 9:47am On May 08, 2019
Amwitty:

Bobrisky?? God forgive you
Even God himself was a transgender.
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Joystark(f): 9:49am On May 08, 2019
mrNEMZY:
It's always a thing of joy watching your children grow bad. It shows you are almost through with your parental duties.
See the joy in her face, it's out of this world.

My parents don't understand this joy. I remember then when I wanted to show my dad that I have grown up to the point of being bad, I brought out a stick of cigarette to smoke, before I could light it, I received something, till today I can't figure whether it was just a slap or a gunshot.
The slap-gun damaged me phychologically, from then till now I've had a phobia for cigarettes or anything smokable.
Something that would have been a thing of joy.

Nonsense

I was gon blast you... but the 'slap or gunshot' part just made me laugh. Lol.
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by OkunrinOloro: 11:39am On May 08, 2019
Please keep your gay fantasy to yourself. Bobrisky can never be anyone's idea of beauty.

BOOOMNAIJA:

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by OkunrinOloro: 11:41am On May 08, 2019
You mean like your father?

Nobodyperson:

Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by naturalwaves: 1:32pm On May 08, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Hahahahah........Bobrisky is even finer than a lot of ladies shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Amuocha: 3:09pm On May 08, 2019
Click like if the mama own is bigger
Click share if the daughter own be like Bobrisky
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Tyche(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

And you want to make heaven
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 08, 2019
Bloggers self.
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2019
anochuko01:
THe girl doesnt look ripe judging by her backside

Lol
Na wao

Backside Analyst.

I see you!
Re: "My Child Don Bad" - Ngozi Nwosu Reacts To Her Daughter Giving Her Backside by Amwitty(f): 9:31pm On May 08, 2019
Nobodyperson:

How? Do enlighten me.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Who Is The Queen Of The Boobs Among This Nollywood Actress? / Why You Wearing This? Man Slap A Lady Ass Wearing Jumpsiut. Photos & Video / Is Ini Edo Bleaching? - (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.