Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods (311 Views)

You Are A Giant, What An Honor To Play By Your Side, Antony Praises Rolando / Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash / Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods by ajk97: 9:48pm On May 07, 2019
At a ceremony in the sun-splashed White House Rose Garden, Trump made the 43-year-old Woods the fourth, and youngest, professional golfer to receive the nation’s highest civilian honour, after Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Charlie Sifford.

At a ceremony attended by several U.S. lawmakers, Trump called Woods “a true legend.”
“He’s a great guy,” said Trump. “He introduced countless new people to the sport of golf, from every background and walk of life. … Tiger Woods is a global symbol of American excellence, devotion and drive.”

[url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnOQI98UQ-E&feature=youtu.be[/url]

For Tiger Woods, God truly makes the latter glory to be greater than the former!

1 Like

Re: Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods by Bizmagnet: 9:51pm On May 07, 2019
It's good to honour those who spent their life to serve humanity. Good one, Trump.

The beauty of every business is get in touch with people it was designed to reach.
Wait no longer, get your blog/website/software today at affordable price. Get my contacts from my signature.
Re: Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods by blackboy(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2019
Some people will say Trump is racist. Bad belle ppl.

1 Like

Re: Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods by tyup(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2019
I thought some people said Trump hate blacks undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Awards Highest US Civilian Honor To Tiger Woods by Ekpeitut: 5:51am On May 08, 2019
I'm so happy for Tiger Woods. A living legend of our time and a true inspiration to us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Gets Three-match Ban For Coupe De France Fan Altercation / Zidane Wants Mo Salah / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.