Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More (706 Views)

I Will Manually Rewrite Your Articles For You / Let's Write And Re-write Your Articles / Now Available! Get Your Articles Written/re-written On Any Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More by IykeWrites: 10:21pm On May 07, 2019
You want smart content that's worth your budget. As you should. I'd want the same if I were you.

I'm offering you what you seek: writing that's good enough to grab your target audience's attention, and lets you hit the mark you've always wanted.

Here's what I can help you with:

-Ghostwriting services (I'll write your book and you'll claim authorship)
-web copy (for website pages)
-Blog articles
-Book reviews
-Editing and proofreading services

Take a look at some of the work I've done on my website. Here's a link: https://iykewrites.com/

I'm waiting to discuss your writing projects with you. Connect with me via WhatsApp: 08133470608.

Let's make words work for you!
Re: Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2019
VACANCY FOR ARTICLE WRITERS

Pay is ₦1 per word. Send at least 2 samples of your work to info@vapatrick.com if interested!
Re: Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More by IykeWrites: 7:46am On May 11, 2019
Just a reminder: I'm taking on more writing projects right now.

If you're looking for a writer to help write your articles, book, reviews, product descriptions or press releases, I'm available.

You can get in touch with me via Whatsapp: 08133470608.

Re: Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More by IykeWrites: 11:13am On May 16, 2019
Still taking on writing projects. If you're in need of an expert writer, connect with me via Whatsapp: 08133470608.

Alternatively, share your briefs with me via email, at ikenna[at]iykewrites.com.

Re: Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More by coolhappy: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kindly get in touch with Maestro Concepts based in Lagos, Nigeria for a professional touch on your story books, Novels among others.
We also design beautiful back covers that fits your your story.
Let us edit your next story/Book at a very cheap rate.
Let us arrange in book format so all you need is just to go and print.
Contact us through coolhappy.friendz@gmail.com, 08059452845.
We do the underlisted
Book editing
Proof reading
Ghost writing
Project Research
Reviews
Graphics work
Back cover designs among others.
We work remotely based on your specification so dont worry about logistics.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Article Writer / 10, 000 Books / I Can Re-write For You - See My Conversation With Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.