Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Have You To Say About Today's Match Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Have You To Say About Today's Match Liverpool Vs Barcelona (337 Views)

Watch Live Match: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid / Manchester City Did Not Match Liverpool’s Desire For Title, Admits Guardiola / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You To Say About Today's Match Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Legitnews247(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2019
Liverpool disgrace messi today, with
4-0
Re: What Have You To Say About Today's Match Liverpool Vs Barcelona by DrMuzungu(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2019
What do I have to say? Absolutely nothing. 24 semi-literate idiots chasing a ball. They don't know you and yet, you will kill each other over which team wins... LOL, the last fvck I gave yesterday, none to give today.
Re: What Have You To Say About Today's Match Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Legitnews247(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2019
DrMuzungu:
What do I have to say? Absolutely nothing. 24 semi-literate idiots chasing a ball. They don't know you and yet, you will kill each other over which team wins... LOL, the last fvck I gave yesterday, none to give today.
Smiles
Re: What Have You To Say About Today's Match Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Legitnews247(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2019
Don't give up in life, don't loose hope, assuming Liverpool loses hope, mehn they won't have trashed barca

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Make "Contact" With Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Over Summer Transfer: / Hazard Voted PFA Fans’ Player Of The Year / Chelsea Reportedly Agree To Let Maurizio Sarri Join Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.