Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Conte Likely To Make Serie A Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte Likely To Make Serie A Return (197 Views)

Manchester United Complete Their First Transfer, A Return For Their Former Star / Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring / Tiemoué Bakayoko; I Want A Return To AC Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conte Likely To Make Serie A Return by Xternal(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2019
Conte likely to make Serie A return

[img]http://4.bp..com/-p6FnT1eStug/XNIBoy5ImJI/AAAAAAAAB7o/05I528L58D0js2uv5S7wZy_LLJ58cDO6wCK4BGAYYCw/s400/antonio-conte-likely-to-make-serie-a-return-7-ybaqkx4anmjf1av7ylk3lwpv2.jpg[/img]

Former Chelsea and Juventus boss Antonio Conte said there was a "60 percent" chance he would be back coaching in Italy next season.

Conte, 49, has enjoyed a season out of management after being sacked by Chelsea – the club he led to the Premier League title in 2016-17 – in July last year.

But he has been linked with numerous clubs, including former side Juve, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, AC Milan, Inter and Roma.

Conte said a return to Italy was likely, but added he wanted to take over a club competing for trophies.

"There are good chances [I'll coach in Italy], as well as that I will coach abroad," he told Italia 1.

"But there is also the probability of waiting. The priority is to go to a club that allows me to fight to win."

Conte added: "[It's a] 60 percent probability that I stay in Italy, 30 percent that I go abroad and 10 percent that I wait."

The former Italy coach led Juve to three Serie A titles and two Supercoppa Italiana triumphs during three years in charge.

SOURCE: https://naijnewshub..com/2019/05/conte-likely-to-make-serie-A-return.html

(1) (Reply)

Fanduel Daily Picks: Fantasy Basketball Lineup – May 18, 2019 / AC Milan Prohibited From Europa League Next Season Over Financial Fair Play Brea / BREAKING: Frank Lampard Is The New Chelsea Head Coach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.