Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool (68096 Views)

Real Madrid Defender, David Alaba Apologizes After Barcelona 4-0 Defeate / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by tydi(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:

No matter how i tried, no interest. my friends do force me to viewing center, I always end up using the whole time stuffing or streaming on YouTube.

And what interests you on YouTube self..

my opinion maybe you should start with matches highlights there first, then you might develop some interest before you proceed to sitting in front of a TV set to watch a full match.. to say football is only what makes me watch a TV set.. I don't watch movies..
haven't you asked yourself why almost 90% or Lets say 99% of male love and watches football, I know some whom has scarified their loving relationship for football..
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by tohyorsih(f): 9:20am On May 08, 2019
BlacSmit:
BBC Igbo rocks! grin

pls translate
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by iykepromotions: 9:26am On May 08, 2019
wingmanII:
So Barcelona fc is a one man team?
Barcelona failed as a team. People should leave Messi alone.
He is human after all.
I think over confidence took over barca. Scoring just one goal would have sent Liverpool away. Very painful.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by teelaw4life(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2019
ayanleye12:
It is seriously not funny messi's dog has seen more trophy than the whole Liverpool's team in the past 10years since your team hasn't even seen a trophy you should be jubilating for beating Barcelona 4-0...The goal too much ooh

Lmao...yesterday's thrashing don reset this one's head. He doesn't even know if he should troll or wail...
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by teelaw4life(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Barcelona were complacent and they paid the ultimate price.i thought they will learn from last season loss to AS Roma.

Are you kidding? Why do you guys keep analysing as if the scoreline is all you focus on and not the overall match? We played them off the park at Nou camp. The only difference was we didn't take any of our chances while they took theirs and also had that sublime Messi freekick to thank.

Last night was the same story as the first leg except, this time, we took all of our chances and Barca fluffed theirs in front of goal. Over 180 mins, Barca never bossed the tie for more than 30 mins.

When a coach rests the full 11 despite a 3-0 advantage, then you know he's clearly worried.

Liverpool were the better team over both legs.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by balonaija(f): 9:35am On May 08, 2019
why?
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 9:35am On May 08, 2019
IamD18:
English teams are gradually becoming what they use to be in Europe then.

Good one Liverpool.

I pray Spurs qualifies today.
what were they? How many UCL do English teams have?
Only real Madrid have more UCL trophies than all the English teams combined
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 9:43am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
Messi no get shame he should find a new challenge abeg
so for your mind Ronaldo left Real Madrid to seek new challenge
That's gullible
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by pasol4real(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2019
devigblegble:
Aww Messi don suffer for the rest of the season, I’m not his fan but I felt bad for him
How na , will all this trash stop him from winning world best?
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ednut1(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2019
lilbest4:
so for your mind Ronaldo left Real Madrid to seek new challenge
That's gullible
who mentioned ronaldo here He ran cos of tax issues. Make messi go anoda team
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by uchennaq(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2019
jamael:
Messi the GOAT grin grin
Guys are being childish. Why is Messi taking the blame? Is he the only player in Barce?
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
to do what?
Why should he leave because you want him to leave, does he know or care about you?
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Am I the only guy on earth who don't give a fûck about football? the only football I've ever watched is World Cup.

I'm so worst at it I don't even know the functions of goalkeeper.

Goal keepers are the same as Referees
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Goalnaldo(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2019
teelaw4life:

Are you kidding? Why do you guys keep analysing as if the scoreline is all you focus on and not the overall match? We played them off the park at Nou camp. The only difference was we didn't take any of our chances while they took theirs and also had that sublime Messi freekick to thank.

Last night was the same story as the first leg except, this time, we took all of our chances and Barca fluffed theirs in front of goal. Over 180 mins, Barca never bossed the tie for more than 30 mins.

When a coach rests the full 11 despite a 3-0 advantage, then you know he's clearly worried.

Liverpool were the better team over both legs.
noted sir but it still didn't change the fact that they threw away another 3-0 lead in another champions league night.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by eneojoedu(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Am I the only guy on earth who don't give a fûck about football? the only football I've ever watched is World Cup.

I'm so worst at it I don't even know the functions of goalkeeper.
are u male or female??
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by crixlight2(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2019
wingmanII:
He is human after all.

When they won the first leg, na this same Messi their fans dey shout up and down , like say na only him play the whole match. Lionel Camp Nou Messi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Moganajoe: 9:52am On May 08, 2019
jamael:
Finally, Messi's new look next season.

P. S. JUST FOR FUN OH.
Don't quote me and take it personal oh.

Any pesin wey like mek him take am personal na e go change the score line?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by charlesm91(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2019
seunfly:
It seems Salah is the plague of Liverpool at champions league final, it is better not to start oooo.
God no go share glory with Pharoah grin
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 10:24am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih:

pls translate
ritababe:

Can you interprete what they say to me

Who fed the GOAT grass today?
&

The well known talented player in Barcelona has been shattered.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by cr7lomo: 10:29am On May 08, 2019
wingmanII:
He is human after all.

Oh really....I tot u guys called him a god... dint know he was human ooo
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Emusan(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2019
Dottore:

I think you are more knowledgeable than me in football matters. I don't think I've ever watched any soccer match from start to finish

Your own is even better

Me Nairaland is my stadium and view center that's why any match that wasn't feature on FP I don't know anything about it.

And my own even better than my friend's because he is a Messi fan, so nothing concerns him about other players or matches.

The funny thing is, he can't even identify Messi anywhere nor single him out in a group of players.

So, if Kano pillar and sunshine are playing and you say to him Messi is here, he won't argue and he will pay attention more than anybody, after some minutes if he didn't hear the name Messi, then he will say, it's like Messi is not here... and once you said Messi isn't here, he'll just stand up and take his leave.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Samakus(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2019
ritababe:

Can you interprete what they say to me

One fojuru GOAT ahihia n'onu tata? (Who filled the GOAT'S mouth with grasses today?)

Ngwongwo e jiri mara Barcelona akuwasiala ( Barcelona's identity has been broken)

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 11:17am On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih:

pls translate

Loosely translated as who fed the GOAT grass today? grin
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by theDEVILisHERE: 11:52am On May 08, 2019
seunfly:

Make person leave a place he is like a king to where he does not know what the future holds is very difficult, not everybody is confortable with change because we dont know what change hold for us, therefore it is better for status quo to remain. If Messi will leave Bacelonia, the best place would be Manchester City because the set up is now similar to Bacelonia, the coach understands him and the team works for their attarking players just like Baca.
To be sincere, I'm not too sure Messi will thrive like this in other football club or league.

You limit your self when u always stay in your comfort zone
Without challenge u can't be the greatest
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Bossjakande: 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
job less fool. did she sent u a pm or DAT she followed u.did I ever mentioned u DAT u come to my blogs and chat rubbish. may god purnish u for dis.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by tohyorsih(f): 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
Ardar:

Who fed the GOAT grass today?
&

The well known talented player in Barcelona has been shattered.

grin grin cheesy oh thank you
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by tohyorsih(f): 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
BlacSmit:

Loosely translated as who fed the GOAT grass today? grin

LMAO thanks grin
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by seunfly: 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

You limit your self when u always stay in your comfort zone
Without challenge u can't be the greatest

That is why we can comfortably says C Ronaldo is better than him without sentiment.

Ability to be the missing puzzle in any scenario in this case any club or league makes you multi dimensional and real solution and that should also drives your value.

C Ronaldo has proved himself in Portugal national team, Portugal league, premier league, La liga and now Seria A. Who know where he will go next May be Indian league or so. To be sincere with out sentiment, I feel Ronaldo has that tittle.
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
ayanleye12:
It is seriously not funny messi's dog has seen more trophy than the whole Liverpool's team in the past 10years since your team hasn't even seen a trophy you should be jubilating for beating Barcelona 4-0...The goal too much ooh
Google Carling cup 2012, who win am?
grin
Re: Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
job less fool. did she sent u a pm or DAT she followed u.did I ever mentioned u DAT u come to my blogs and chat rubbish. may god purnish u for dis.
see proof say i dey office lol. Snap lets see urs. Frustrated man wey no sabi spell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts / The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.