Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Building An Internet Empire From Nothing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building An Internet Empire From Nothing (658 Views)

Building An Able Goal For The Future / Building An Email List! / The Important Of Building An Email List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building An Internet Empire From Nothing by Nlearn: 5:12am On May 08, 2019
Is it possible to build an Internet business from nothing? That’s sort of a loaded question if you ask me. The real question is, are you willing to do what it takes to build an Internet business?

There are a lot of people who seem to believe that starting an Internet business is easy and cheap. The problem with this kind of thinking is that it’s simply not true.

To start a successful Internet business you need to understand that the same rules of business apply as in a regular brick and mortar store.

Starting an Internet business can be even more difficult because you have the added problems of generating traffic to your website. This is not an easy thing to do. Finding ways to generate traffic, building an audience is an art of its own.

There are a million scam services, safe list, lead buying, and many others. So where do you get good traffic? I’ve found that there really isn’t one way to generate traffic.

It’s not a good business practice to put all of your eggs in one basket either. Think about traditional businesses for a moment. Most businesses use several advertising campaigns. From print ads to radio to TV, there are many ways that normal business will advertise.

It’s your job as a marketer to come up with clever advertising campaigns. You need to think outside the box. Not every online user has their credit card out and ready to buy.

The idea is really to create some good value for people. Think about when you are shopping online, you want the most for your money. Look at Jumia, Amazon for instance, the auction service is so popular because people want value. You can apply these same tactics and get some good responses from customers. Giving value is the easiest way to get people to buy your products or services.

The other thing I have noticed is that people who wish to start an Internet business really don’t understand that you may be required to wear many different hats.

You have to learn to become a web designer, writer, marketer, and about 5 other jobs to create a successful Internet business. None of these things happens overnight either. It requires a lot of dedication and skill. But more importantly, you must acquire the Know-how. Education is useless if you don’t know how to apply it.

So to answer the question of building an Internet empire from nothing, yes it can be done but it takes a serious amount of education, know-how, and dedication. So now ask yourself, do you want to learn what it takes to build an Internet empire? If You Answer Yes, Then Click Here https://nairalearn.com/course/digital-marketing-academy-ecourse/

To Secure A Copy Of The Digital Marketing Academy eCourse Now

You Can Also Call or Whatsapp 080 68 60 84 90
Re: Building An Internet Empire From Nothing by Nlearn: 5:28am On May 08, 2019
Get The Digital Marketing Academy And Thank Me Later
Follow Post Link Above

With Thanks

Re: Building An Internet Empire From Nothing by Nlearn: 11:20am On May 08, 2019
Important

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Old ID Verified Naija Adsense With $25(cur Bal) + .com Domain For Sale / How To Install Google Analytics On My And Become A Successful Blogger / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense And Its Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.