Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (23024 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by BetShop: 5:50am On May 08, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..
Born A Star ⭐️ Born A King � #BirthdayBoy❗️

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-adinma-celebrates-birthday-with-new-pictures/

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by BetShop: 5:50am On May 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by RoyalBlu(f): 5:57am On May 08, 2019
You Will Never Walk Alone my dear. Your very own queen awaits you wink

Happy birthday. Many more years.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by myners007: 5:59am On May 08, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Happy birthday. Many more years. I guess you believe u are the right one for him

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by itspzpics(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2019
Hbd bobo

Shame!!! Nigerian Slay Queen Thank God For Successful Abortion => See photos HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:09am On May 08, 2019
RoyalBlu:

In Regina's voice---dem tell you say e no go get anoda queen before Jus as me found my old Spartan King wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by GISTM0RE: 6:12am On May 08, 2019
cool
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 6:33am On May 08, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by mrgraphics01: 7:24am On May 08, 2019
he will get over her

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by RoyalBlu(f): 7:53am On May 08, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

In Regina's voice---dem tell you say e no go get anoda queen before Jus as me found my old Spartan King wink

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2019
Happy Birthday.

If you see anyone given up on their goals

Tell them of how Liverpool gave a good fight and advance to the final of 2019 UCL after 3:0 defeat to Barcelona in the first leg of the semi final.

If you see anyone relaxing and feeling too cool before reaching their touch-line.

Tell them of how Barcelona lost their once golden 3:0 victory to suffer 4:0 defeat from Liverpool in the second leg of the match.

In both victory and defeat; there were lessons to be learnt.

Above all; don't give up too soon.

INTEGRITYA1

18 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2019
I respect this guy sha. Make Dangote self come marry my girlfriend. Make he give me 100million. I go over gree

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by ozento: 8:48am On May 08, 2019
e pain am well well.
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by moses93(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2019
see fine boy wey this yeye girl for marry.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by tciro: 8:49am On May 08, 2019
E don do pls we know say Liverpool beat us, since morning I Dey fear to look my phone self cheei Barcelona cry

RoyalBlu:

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Gkemz: 8:49am On May 08, 2019
Mgbajiaka is allowed just like overtaking is.
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Godsgift7837: 8:50am On May 08, 2019
So true. For every man there’s a woman.
RoyalBlu:

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2019
Regina: Baby boo December last year

Regina: Chief may this year

Woman are evil!

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by wunmi590(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2019
Unah blogger, unah no fit do without linking this guy and regina Daniel together ni

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2019
see regina fr that pic up there...if that girl born just 1 pikin trust me she go turn to ngozi nwosu...she go just fat with no shape and small fine face showing.

6 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by iamezekwesiri: 8:53am On May 08, 2019
Fine boy no dey pay again, money is the word...

Ugly monk can snatch ya babe anytime anyday, if u like b d highest banger for bedmatics, do more than romeo, once kpalakpala no dey, viiiiiaaaaaaam.

Soma, am just knowing u after your loss to Ned....

Happy cake day
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by tgmservice: 8:54am On May 08, 2019
c
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2019
barca da salah to all Liverpool fans......
Then waka to Barcelona fans.... at least the move a step from quarterlona to semilona

Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by Edyice: 8:56am On May 08, 2019
No matter how handsome you look , naija bae go lose leave you if them see better money grin grin

I will collect this lad next bae

That is sure grin cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by AleAirHub(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2019
Happy Regina Birthday Boy tongue
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by RoyalBlu(f): 8:58am On May 08, 2019
tciro:

E don do pls we know say Liverpool beat us, since morning I Dey fear to look my phone self cheei Barcelona cry

Shuo cheesy

I call Barcelona for hia? cheesy cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures by mirabel001(f): 9:00am On May 08, 2019
k...that poor handsome guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k / Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Rukky Sanda's Easter Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.