Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? (1812 Views)

Android Sms Gateway App Developer Wanted / What Are The Various Career Options After Engineering? / SMS Gateway For Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? by AdolphBrian: 8:43am On May 08, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I recently discovered that in addition to sending emails to numerous email addresses, via PHP, one can also send SMS messages to individual phone numbers if they know the gateway server address of the phone number. E.g:

<?php
$mail = mail("08123456789@mtngprs.com", "This is the subject", "This is the message" );
?>

Now, I want to know if anyone knows the gateway server addresses of Nigerian service providers (e.g: Airtel, MTN, Globacom, 9 mobile).

Note: "08123456789@mtngprs.com" is just an example which does not work.
Re: Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? by AdolphBrian: 4:11pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? by AdolphBrian: 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? by AdolphBrian: 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? by AdolphBrian: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2021
I still need a solution to this
Re: Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? by Offpoint1: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolphBrian:
I still need a solution to this
Google is there or call their CC unit

(1) (Reply)

Cool Projects(embedded Systems) / Help! I Can't Download This Video / Currently Working On A Car Rental Website And Need PHP Scripts That Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.