Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo (36175 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 08, 2019
She has always had a thing for dressing any how. Why would someone who looks like skeleton wear something like that?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by henrixx(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2019
Damn
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by daddytime(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2019
This is encouraging to anyone thinking of giving up hope.

Na their teeth dey first welcome person.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by nazablossom(f): 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
I have seen the BONE of contention grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by lovingyouhun: 12:32pm On May 08, 2019
Trizzi:
grin

grin exactly the kind of face i made when i saw those chest bones

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by maxibee123(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by maxibee123(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
First time i will see Lalasticlala on a NON-SNAKE thread...
Anyway sha how many likes to welcome la-la to a non-snake thread �

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Princeofasia: 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
Money is good. See Linda like the skeleton in biology lab.
in those days lekpa was the bmb, no be now wey we dey celebrate whales

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
Just remove the mama picture and put my picture.. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by PapaAdanna: 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
Bonethugz and Harmony

Honestly money can do wonders

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by dokyOloye: 12:55pm On May 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
Money is good. See Linda like the skeleton in biology lab.
She was modelling then
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by SocialJustice: 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
Gulher:
shocked I can't identify which one is Laura .
Money is good o. Poverty die die die!
I tried too but gave up.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
Apparently being a model in Nigeria means starving the shit out of yourself.
Ebony modeling is suited more to Fulani and Maasai women due to dietary choices influencing their physiques.
Most West African females do not fit the bill.

[EDIT]
Laura is sexy.
Wow.
I’ll make her drink my children and kiss her husband with the same mouth.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by wellmax(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
See as Linda look like crayfish,
Money stops nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2019
Gulher:
seriously which one is Laura?

It is either she is not there or she has bleach her skin.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by dreamwords: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Gulher:
She's not in d pic

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Muyeekgtb: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
OK
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by winsh: 2:09pm On May 08, 2019
she was trying to get a modelling career then, the order of the day was starving back then, girls been dey do am for school that year
Candiesramah:
She has always had a thing for dressing any how. Why would someone who looks like skeleton wear something like that?
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by madgoat(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2019
Gulher:

That's a manifestation of how terribly dull you are. May we not have dull kids in this life oh.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Gulher: 2:26pm On May 08, 2019
madgoat:

That's a manifestation of how terribly dull you are. May we not have dull kids in this life oh.
amen o undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Imo1stson: 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
Linda was pretty and definitely not from a poor home.
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by Finest641(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2019
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by lomprico(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2019
Bone thug! lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo by 2centcrush: 10:53pm On May 08, 2019
Be determined

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.