Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges (21222 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by winkmart: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
A lady has taken to social media to write an ode to all Nigerian men for being strong, despite the challenges they face on a daily basis.

The lady identified as Mary, wrote on the responsibilities on the shoulder of most Nigerian men and how they still manage to keep food on the table for their family members and even take up responsibilities of extended family members.

Read her post:

Dear Men..
Sometimes I wonder where you draw your strength from. You stay for months without buying clothes for yourself all because you want to put food on the table… You stay hungry just so your family can eat and survive.

You get dressed nd leave the house without direction,but u come back home with money after toiling day and night Some of you have been embarrassed,disgraced nd abused because you can’t afford to get a decent job and wen u bring home peanuts,they throw it right back in ur face..

I know how you have deprived yourself of basic education just so your children can eat.. Most times you are insulted, abused by people you are older than, but you take the insults all because of your wife and kids..

Your parents look up to u for survival nd they don’t even care if you have a job or not,u just have to provide for the family You pay huge bride prices just to marry the woman u love and u end up taking care of her family, take care of her siblings and even train some of them.

How you do all these amazes me and I pray the good Lord to bless your hustle.. Stay alive for your mother, your wife and your kids!! , your loved ones in general.
If you have a man that tries, a brother that tries,take one day and appreciate him, he might be starving just for you to survive!! Dear men, thou art blessed!! With Love

ARÁBÌNRIN MARY

https://lailasnews.com/lady-praises-all-nigerian-men-staying-strong

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by madone: 10:48am On May 08, 2019
This one get sense .no be all those fools out there

267 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2019
Better woman

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by luminouz(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2019
This appeared on FP a while ago!!! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Mayor08: 11:05am On May 08, 2019
Quite inspirational....sacrifice, love... Just that most ladies now aren't contempted.... When I get married and I notice my wife is becoming self-centered, I will just jejely shift my attention to my kids and live my life in peace

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by leokid866: 11:59am On May 08, 2019
winkmart:
A lady has taken to social media to write an ode to all Nigerian men for being strong, despite the challenges they face on a daily basis.

The lady identified as Mary, wrote on the responsibilities on the shoulder of most Nigerian men and how they still manage to keep food on the table for their family members and even take up responsibilities of extended family members.

Read her post:

Dear Men..
Sometimes I wonder where you draw your strength from. You stay for months without buying clothes for yourself all because you want to put food on the table… You stay hungry just so your family can eat and survive.

You get dressed nd leave the house without direction,but u come back home with money after toiling day and night Some of you have been embarrassed,disgraced nd abused because you can’t afford to get a decent job and wen u bring home peanuts,they throw it right back in ur face..

I know how you have deprived yourself of basic education just so your children can eat.. Most times you are insulted, abused by people you are older than, but you take the insults all because of your wife and kids..

Your parents look up to u for survival nd they don’t even care if you have a job or not,u just have to provide for the family You pay huge bride prices just to marry the woman u love and u end up taking care of her family, take care of her siblings and even train some of them.

How you do all these amazes me and I pray the good Lord to bless your hustle.. Stay alive for your mother, your wife and your kids!! , your loved ones in general.
If you have a man that tries, a brother that tries,take one day and appreciate him, he might be starving just for you to survive!! Dear men, thou art blessed!! With Love

ARÁBÌNRIN MARY

lalasticlala

Blessings

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Imoh555(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
Only 1 out of 10,000 ladies ever get to think this way....the rest are leeches and shamelessly parading their entitlement mentality.... Spits on any hungry girl that see it as a crime to shower gifts, cash and words of encouragement to a man just like they expect it to be done to them

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
This one dey find husband grin. Its stale we saw it last year.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by kaen1317: 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
God bless you sister

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by homodarah(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
proud to be a man

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Kendumazy(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
Good girl. That girl must have seen life. He understands men hustles. Association of real responsible men are proud of you. We might want to consider you our association secretary in the nearest future.

Men long sleeve shirt from India for sale at #2000.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5159718/
clearance-sales-nice-colors-men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by bikefab(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
Sensible girl...truly men deserve some accolades.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
Woman wey get brain, unlike the other stupid small girls looking for big gods to leech on. God bless you fine yarinya.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Kendumazy(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2019
Mayor08:
Quite inspirational....sacrifice, love... Just that most ladies now aren't contempted.... When I get married and I notice my wife is becoming self-centered, I will just jejely shift my attention to my kids and live my life in peace

Try and do DNA test for those kids so you won't be living your life in temporary peace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2019
am stunned this is coming from a naija girl.God bless u too dear

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Johnkennie(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2019
Amazing from a wonderful woman... Thanks, we are grateful ���

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Buharifanatic: 1:04pm On May 08, 2019
Looking for a husband

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by dreamwords: 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by athaboi(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2019
Better pikin
Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by yrex01(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2019
Joromi12:
This one dey find husband grin. Its stale we saw it last year.
madam, we appreciate er more than u... Apart from criticizing what else do u do for living ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by festacman(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2019
They say it is "man's world" yet phallus bearers suffer so much in 'their own world' while the fairer folks with menstruating cavity are having a ball. Reason why lily-livered men like Bobrisky are switching camps. However real men are braving all odds to remain real men they are. No retreat no surrender!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2019
but almost every lady including some stupid men are suffering from destroy men syndrome.
glad to hear that some girls out there still see the beautiful works of men that keep the world going

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Imoh555(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
Seun and other mods one day I'll sue nairaland for it's inability to stop spam post on threads especially this bet 9ja and the mtn cheat guy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nuklex(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
winkmart:

Read her post:

Dear Men..

ARÁBÌNRIN MARY

so girls wey get sense still dey ? Wow!!! someone should please help me with her contact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
yrex01:
madam, we appreciate er more than u... Apart from criticizing what else do u do for living ?
i eat for a living . Ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
Nigerian MEN are useless lazy things. The only job a man can do is to put food on the table yet they have failed. women can put food on the table take care of kids and still have career. Men are worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by sapeleboi(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
her number plz

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 08, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
am stunned this is coming from a naija girl.God bless u too dear
Don't be stunned, this is just irony. Nigerian men are whack
Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by seangy4konji: 1:19pm On May 08, 2019
UR HEAD VALID

And as i finish reading amone Bad spirit of dont give up enter me and i am gonna keep husstling non stop now...Pay day will come and i hope woman like you coe my ay to spoil you crazy...

Your head day there and thanks for livening up my day...

God bless.

No be everyday i soppose deh read arrant nonsense about tonto doko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Holiguy3(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
Kendumazy:

Try and do DNA test for those kids so you won't be leaving your life in temporary peace.
Kendumazy:

Try and do DNA test for those kids so you won't be living your life in temporary peace.
Kendumazy:

Try and do DNA test for those kids so you won't be leaving your life in temporary peace.
hahahahahahahahahaha i laugh die here
Re: Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 08, 2019
yrex01:
She must be one of those sad, Irritating and lonely Individuals grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives / Marriage Is Not About Unconditional Love / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.