Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Did You Lie About Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Lie About Today? (3468 Views)

Top 10 Numbers Women Will Always Lie About(pics) / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Lie About Today? by 49cents(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
I have noticed that lies can come in handy; if you want to get by hassle-free; i am not talking about all those huge ugly, mean ones,,,, rather those little ones that covers your track or get you a helping or an edge? Now i have not said lies are okay, just started this topic to bring up to our consciousness what we sadly maybe making a habit; laff at our pettiness and see whether we can diminish the numbers?

I start with myself:

this afternoon in trying to persuade man i was to meet in his office i lied that i was already on my way to his office which is at Apapa when i was in yaba, when he told me he too was at yaba i was taking aback, i just laffed at myself and told him i will see him tomorrow; i was so desperate to pickup a long overdue order from him cos am under pressure at my end to deliver?

NOW OVER TO YOU!
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Kunbee: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
I lied to my mum about my whereabouts

Love u mum grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by 1102(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^pardon me but u lie everyday! grin grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Kunbee: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2010
Na u sabi cheesy
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2010
I told my boys that grannie wud be coming morrow cos they have been wanting to see her.Big Phat lie it is embarassed
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2010
about how much money is left on my card
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by sammytone: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Never lied yet but I know before the day runs out some lie may be useful.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by drmoney: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Called my wife to give her a piece of my mind about something wrong with the food she packed for me to the office.
On realising that she was already pissed off by some client in the office, I had to tell her that I just called to be sure she was alright.
Trust me:It went a long way wink cheesy grin smiley cool
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
My Boss: (through the intercom) Hi Uju, are you busy? I need your help with something!

Me: Yea, actually I am, I'm sending some e-mails (opens another thread on NL) grin grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by kemisuga(f): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ drmoney - grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by nanidee(f): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
nothing, at least, not yet, grin grin

drmoney:

Called my wife to give her a piece of my mind about something wrong with the food she packed for me to the office.
On realising that she was already pissed off by some client in the office, I had to tell her that I just called to be sure she was alright.
Trust me:It went a long way wink cheesy grin smiley cool

lol

Ujujoan:

My Boss: (through the intercom) Hi Uju, are you busy? I need your help with something!

Me: Yea, actually I am, I'm sending some e-mails (opens another thread on NL) grin grin

rotfl
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Youngichou(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
I didnt lie o!
Am a good boy i dont do such.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by kayjasper(f): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Told some girl who brought some food for me that i had already eaten when i was dead hungry.Me i no fit chop juju from girl i cant even hug not to talk of , lol, lol, lol. Funny, she's in front of me right now as am typing, told her am mailing some clients, lol.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by kadman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
ifyalways:

I told my boys that grannie wud be coming morrow cos they have been wanting to see her.Big Phat lie it is embarassed

So cute
Ujujoan:

Ha Ha, I'm doing the same. No be me them go use excel spreadsheet kill. . hiss
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by johnterry4: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
just lied to my girl friend dat am out of town on official assignment
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by lanrujay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^pardon me but u lie everyday!
we too
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by SHEAU(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
menh! i lied everyday. i cant just do without it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Ranoscky(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2010
johnterry4:

just lied to my girl friend dat am out of town on official assignment

Maybe she also is happy that u'r out of town so she can spend the night with her other boyfriend, who knows? undecided
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by OboBoco(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
kay jasper:

Told some girl who brought some food for me that i had already eaten when i was dead hungry.Me i no fit chop juju from girl i cant even hug not to talk of ,  lol, lol, lol. Funny, she's in front of me right now as am typing, told her am mailing some clients, lol.

LOL, are you sure am not the person sitting in front of you with the food, and that i know your NL username, and am also checking these thread with my BB. LOL.

@post
, my boss told me to do some internet marketing and i told him am on it  ( Nairaland forum ). LOL
and he is already impressed with me going to work immediately.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by OboBoco(f): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
RANOSCKY,
you dey form fine boy for BLUE BLOOD abi
making me ask you for your YIM more than once.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Yorisb: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

Maybe she also is happy that u'r out of town so she can spend the night with her other boyfriend, who knows? undecided

OMG!! grin grin grin grin grin

@OP

I lied(to som1 on YIM) that I was leaving in jand, however unbeknown to her I dey stroll pass yaba full time. lipsrsealed smiley

now my probs na how to maintain the level lies.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Mobinga: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
I lied on this thread that I haven't lied since morning.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Johnnel123: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
Some body asked me to send recharged card her on facebook i just logged out, when i saw her, she asked me y i logged out, I told her dat my network went off. grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Agbo2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
I lied am gay.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by DeepSoul(f): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2010
When one of my "toasters" called, I lied that I was in a meeting and couldnt talk.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by Newest: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
kay jasper:

Told some girl who brought some food for me that i had already eaten when i was dead hungry.Me i no fit chop juju from girl i cant even hug not to talk of , lol, lol, lol. Funny, she's in front of me right now as am typing, told her am mailing some clients, lol.

Lmao, u damn crazy believe me,

Just lied to my G/F mum that she has left , y she was even the one that gave me the fone that her Mum is calling, and the lie is that she's here beside me robbing my back
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by hilli666(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
Everday I look at my self in the mirror and lie to myself that
I love my wife
I Love our house
I love my Job
This makes the day go by quiker and better.
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by TeskyMan(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
[size=14pt]This is serious, anyway here it goes,

Told someone I am in the office while I was still 25 kilometers away, not knowing thats he was already in waiting room. The next thing, he gave the phone to my colleague in office to speak with me. I was dazed and immediately started pretending as if the network was bad, ok listen, 

Hey Tunji?

Hello!!

Hello!!

Can you hear me?

Ohh the network no good?

That was the last statement and I cut off the conversation.

The thing pain me badly cos the man don beg me tire say make i come early come attend to his documents. Anyway, saw him later and apologized and laugh it all away.[/size]
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by skybeauty(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
just conspired with my sis to lie to dis dude who wants to date marry me
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by olybaby50(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
Obo Boco:

LOL, are you sure am not the person sitting in front of you with the food, and that i know your NL username, and am also checking these thread with my BB. LOL.

@post
, my boss told me to do some internet marketing and i told him am on it ( Nairaland forum ). LOL
and he is already impressed with me going to work immediately.

I'm about to lie my own lie grin
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by olybaby50(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
SHEAU:

menh! i lied everyday. i cant just do without it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

O BOY U LIE EVERY DAY. IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size] shocked
Re: What Did You Lie About Today? by kadman(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
hilli666:

Everday I look at my self in the mirror and lie to myself that
I love my wife
I Love our house
I love my Job
This makes the day go by quiker and better.

Whao, dude take it easy. .  This is so American Beauty (movie)  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Man In The World - CNN / Examine Ur Self What Does Those Features On Nigeria Coat Of Arms Means? / How Do You Check Your Pm/email Messages On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.