Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Why My Fiverr Reviews Are $50 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why My Fiverr Reviews Are $50 (681 Views)

I Want To Buy Fiverr Reviews / I Buy All Gift Cards, payoneer & bitcoin, I Sell Fiverr Reviews. / 5 Star Fiverr Reviews For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Fiverr Reviews Are $50 by eniola1010(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2019
A lot of people complain as to why my Fiverr reviews are $50 and not $5 or $10 as other reviewers sell theirs. it's a very simple logic and I'll try as much as possible to explain why I chose to sell $50 reviews.

1. my reviews are for people who take their Fiverr accounts very serious.

2. considering the cost benefit analysis, my reviews, though expensive facially, are actually very cheap when you do the math. my review is $50 @ 350/$, which means you'd be paying me 18200. the people who sell $5 reviews sell for 2800naira, which means their reviews are as much as 400/$ or 370/$.
if you buy 10 of that, it means you'd be coughing out 28000.

3. there's something i noticed about Fiverr's ranking, it's not by buying 10x$5 reviews that necessarily makes you rank, I noticed mostly a single high worth order like $50 above are the ones that ranks gig. this is why sometimes you find a seller with few reviews but high worth sales on frontpage.
fiverr will put you on front page when they see your premuim orders are being bought.

4. during the course of my days of selling $5,$10. i found it to be stressful, and as a result of this, most $10,$5 review sellers do not sell their reviews ethically, they do not chat with you to make the review appear organic, they do not even download the files you send to them, i blame you the buyer's too, you buyers hardly instruct these review sellers to chat with you and make the review process seem organic, you buyer's do not even deliver an actual document, and sometimes when you do, the documents you deliver hardly corroborates the foundation of the review, and this warrants to fiverr blocking your account.

imagine doing a review for an animator and you're delivering an article document. sometimes fiverr scans through conversation and they block your account when they smell something fishy. i used to think it was a lie until it happened to me.

because it were $5 and $10 reviews, i sold reviews to every tom, dick & harry. i gave so many 5star ratings. in a day i can sell 10 reviews. imagine how many i would sell in a month. fiverr wasnt happy about this, i wonder how they connected the dots and they blocked my 3 usa fiverr accounts and penalized the recent people i sold review for. check the screenshots below.

people who sell $5 $10 overstress thier account and just because they can sell to just about anybody makes it more dangerous for you and for them.

5. I've decided to stick to $50 and above reviews only to not stress my account, to not sell to just about anybody, and focus on only a specific number of people. to get your reviews from me, we must engage in a lengthy chat to ensure the process seems organic, you must deliver a document that is in line with the description of the order. all these are for the greater good of your account. i will also ensure i download the document. because i noticed if a buyer doesnt download document a seller delivered, and yet such buyer rated the seller, then fiverr is gonna swoop in.

i've mastered the art of review selling and trust me, you'd not go wrong with me. i have 5 usa fiverr buyers account, all with plain names, all with their own paypals, unlike other people who share about 4 fiverr account with one paypal.

lastly please I'm not against anyone selling $5 or $10 reviews.

Re: Why My Fiverr Reviews Are $50 by Femsmart(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Sale: Xiaomi Mi8 6/128gb (pix) / !!! Sold Sold Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Quick Sale / Iphone 7 Plus 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.