Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Writing Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Jobs (1050 Views)

Content Writing Jobs (full Time/remote/freelance) / Continous Content Writing Jobs Available / URGENT!! Writers Needed! More Writing Jobs Than We Can Fill... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 7:59pm On May 08, 2019
Hey guys, while looking for that dream job put your writing skills to good use. We have created a platform you can write and earn money. N500 per 500 word article. Sign up on www.scribesbay.com

There are writing jobs there. Just register, write and get paid.
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 8:03pm On May 08, 2019
N500 per 500-word article. That is what you get paid on scribesbay. So say you do 4 articles a day, that is N2,000 per day. Then multiply that by 6 days. That is 12k in a week and almost 50k in a month. I think this is even better than just side hustle. Sign up on www.scribesbay.com and start making money with your skills
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 8:32pm On May 08, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity to put food on your table or earn extra cash.
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 10:44am On May 11, 2019
People have been asking how you will get paid on scribesbay. On registering, you will provide you account details where you earnings will be paid directly to. Payments are made every Friday. So all the writings you've done for the week will be calculated and sent to your account on Fridays.
Re: Writing Jobs by herber(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2019
pls, bro, we need to talk concerning this. I have sent a message already bro
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 2:26pm On May 13, 2019
I can't access nairaland messages. You can send a message to parmzhelp@gmail.com
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 9:19am On May 31, 2019
Scribesbay now has a forum for its writers on its website. Meet other writers there and make your complaints. You have automatic access once you’re registered.
Re: Writing Jobs by Shezkid: 10:54am On May 31, 2019
Speak2klein:
Scribesbay now has a forum for its writers on its website. Meet other writers there and make your complaints. You have automatic access once you’re registered.

No assignment for almost a week

1 Like

Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2019
They paid out yesterday and assignments are available now.
Re: Writing Jobs by zinosleek(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Hello, will want to know more about this platform. I have registered, what is the next step and how is the patment system
Re: Writing Jobs by Tobest150(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
What type of writings ?
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tobest150:
What type of writings ?

Articles, product reviews, etc. Typically 500-word articles.
Re: Writing Jobs by Speak2klein: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
zinosleek:
Hello, will want to know more about this platform. I have registered, what is the next step and how is the patment system

Just request for the first assignment which is an evaluation assignment (they won't pay you for this). If your evaluation article is accepted you then have access to regular assignments. You will be paid for these ones. Just makes sure your articles are good because they can still reject badly written articles. They pay every Fridays. You must have minimum earnings of 1k per week. A 500-word article is N500
Re: Writing Jobs by zinosleek(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks. Done that
Speak2klein:

Just request for the first assignment which is an evaluation assignment (they won't pay you for this). If your evaluation article is accepted you then have access to regular assignments. You will be paid for these ones. Just makes sure your articles are good because they can still reject badly written articles. They pay every Fridays. You must have minimum earnings of 1k per week. A 500-word article is N500

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Any One Know The Salary Being Paid At SIGMA Pension / Am Giving Out 200 Airtime To Everyone For Free / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.