Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying (67102 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by SjMbula(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2019
Eyaaa! Kia kia dash am to any of your calabar neighbour to be transmitted transmission to peppersoup, to avoid wastage.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Spidermon: 6:39am On May 17, 2019
Always request for your Vets VCN number.

There are way too many quacks parading as Vets these days. The way to go is first to rehydrate an animal who isnt feeding.

Technically, that dog is a mongrel.

If not accepting water, IV fluid therapy should have commenced. No one will charge cheaply for that tho'

My condolences.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by SjMbula(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2019
My belle ooo, i never see funny comment like this but of a truth local dog dem strong,dey can even stand for rain till next tomorrow no wahalla
soberdrunk:
Sorry bro!!! Take heart but that is why I like Ekuke" they always self medicate and heal miraculously, my guy Ekuke that they said had "cancer of the ear" the dog enter Bush by himself go chew herbs and is still alive and well...... angry
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by kullozone(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2019
I doubt if these mods are being paid well.
I hate all of them... especially La... smiley
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by diamendiaz: 7:14am On May 17, 2019
If the dog is still alive then its Parvo Virus. I had 3 dogs suffer from the same thing. Go to ur vet, if he is really experienced then he would treat symptomatically. He needs to give something to boost their appetite. Feed d dog with Pap, very watery pap,
add lil sugar. You can give cooked fish. Separate other dogs frm the sick one as they could become Ill too. The Vet shuld place the dog on infusion, 10%Dextrose water. You have to do this daily for as long as it wuld take for it to survive. Mind you, I lost one of d 3 dogs. It was a painful experience
ellalina:
It all started 5 nights ago. I came back from work and came along with my usual suya to feed alixis( female Caucasian + German breed) and Sanchez (male same mixed breed)

I noticed Alexis was eating with usual excitement and energy but Sanchez will not eat.
The next morning I woke up to very smelly vomit everywhere. Sanchez who refused to eat has been vomiting and its smelly.this continued till the next day. He has stopped eating and will only take water.
Day 3 I called in my vet who vaccinated them and treated Sanchez. He told me the dog will recover buy by evening the dog seems to be going worse as he is now vomiting only water.as I type this, he has lost so much weight looking so skeletal and is still refusing to eat. Everyone is giving up already as he has refused to recover. Please help me guy. I have been feeding them can food since I got them and made sure their environment is very clean. Alexis the female is fine and very active but Sanchez is almost gone.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by diamendiaz: 7:15am On May 17, 2019
Obviously its parvo.. andbits very dealt.. u sef know that one
TIDDOLL:

Get a good Vet asap...
And stop giving Sanchez Water, because if it's parvo, which I think it is....
And you keep giving the dog water to satiate his empty stomach.
It hastens the virus effects.

And separate the other Dog.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by carlos1(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2019
So Na Alexis Sanchez una don turn to two dogs abi? Thank God he z now a disUnited player
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by mozona(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2019
i can only see a lean dog and a empty plate.

look for real vet to treat your dogs, or maybe dey miss home and its weather
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by ahbey(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2019
Guy your dog is suffering from Pavos Virus as it happened to my dog. If you have money take him to a qualified vet doctor. Mine was treated with drip and antibiotics. I forced him to take pap with the mixture the vet gave me. Within 3 days....he bounced back. Pls don't allow the othee dog come near him...she might be infected. If u act fast the dog might survive.

ellalina:
It all started 5 nights ago. I came back from work and came along with my usual suya to feed alixis( female Caucasian + German breed) and Sanchez (male same mixed breed)

I noticed Alexis was eating with usual excitement and energy but Sanchez will not eat.
The next morning I woke up to very smelly vomit everywhere. Sanchez who refused to eat has been vomiting and its smelly.this continued till the next day. He has stopped eating and will only take water.
Day 3 I called in my vet who vaccinated them and treated Sanchez. He told me the dog will recover buy by evening the dog seems to be going worse as he is now vomiting only water.as I type this, he has lost so much weight looking so skeletal and is still refusing to eat. Everyone is giving up already as he has refused to recover. Please help me guy. I have been feeding them can food since I got them and made sure their environment is very clean. Alexis the female is fine and very active but Sanchez is almost gone.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by 12345baba(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2019
Ur vet na block head
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Maket: 8:35am On May 17, 2019
diamendiaz:
If the dog is still alive then its Parvo Virus. I had 3 dogs suffer from the same thing. Go to ur vet, if he is really experienced then he would treat symptomatically. He needs to give something to boost their appetite. Feed d dog with Pap, very watery pap,
add lil sugar. You can give cooked fish. Separate other dogs frm the sick one as they could become Ill too. The Vet shuld place the dog on infusion, 10%Dextrose water. You have to do this daily for as long as it wuld take for it to survive. Mind you, I lost one of d 3 dogs. It was a painful experience
well done senior Dr.
A vomiting dog.....10% dextrose......you think is the best?
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Fantazy(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2019
So u named ur dogs Alexis n Sanchez (somebody's names) and u expect them to survive
just do changing of names for them else...

I won't say more than that
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by MyICThub: 8:57am On May 17, 2019
Whatsapp me 08063380741
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by owila4luv(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2019
me think say na alexis sanchez them the talk o!, only for me to see dog!, take your time oo! if the dog die you buy another one. mtchew...!
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Emmasteev(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2019
Thats What Happen When You Name Dog After Human Being
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Emmanuelcann: 9:54am On May 17, 2019
ellalina:

This is most likely Parvovirus.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Gbelex(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2019
Seek a new qualified vet.i have one but she works @ Ikorodu,if u don't mind consulting her. Dr Fadekemi -08061180500
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by kellynexx007(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2019
na because say manu no qualify.....if na you shey u go eat... u most ask for transfer....so sanchez no wan remaind for manu again...abeg no eat edward shit joooor
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by gabe1234(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2019
I'm really sorry for your loss...something similar took my beloved bruno away February this year now I'm left with Murphy.
Only dog owners will understand the pain of loosing a dog.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by sesekennedy(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2019
give she red oil to drink...
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by michealfaraday: 11:48am On May 17, 2019
Get to local market and inquires where you can get original palm kernel oil...Your pet might not accept to lick it...force it down her throat and thanks me layer...it is effective and potent. . . how it gets to her stomach is up to you though...
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by pwettyme(f): 12:07pm On May 17, 2019
Hello guy!
what I will advice u to do is make sure u separate the one that is still active from the already sick one, the vet u call was a quack, if not he won't av vaccinated a dog Dat is sick and the immune is already down.
I guess and in fact I am sure your dog has contacted pavo.
It is a 50/50 chance.
It's needs treatment and not vaccination.
Wash your surroundings with hypo, jik or puritil.
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by georgeikani033: 12:57pm On May 17, 2019
Sorry for saying this but Sanchez is going to die. That was what happened to Jack my Caucasian dog. Stopped eating and was drinking water only, the funny thing was that she didn’t lose weight but she was constantly vomiting. Took her to the vet. Series of test was ran on her, she drip and all. Like for two weeks we were going to the vet everyday. She ended up dying at the vet

Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Champneys: 1:13pm On May 17, 2019
You call that thing a puppy? You are mad.

Nah Gono and HIV them get, go and put them down before now!!!!

grin
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by Donpoker9(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2019
soberdrunk:
Sorry bro!!! Take heart but that is why I like Ekuke" they always self medicate and heal miraculously, my guy Ekuke that they said had "cancer of the ear" the dog enter Bush by himself go chew herbs and is still alive and well...... angry

Lwkmd
Re: Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying by hotspurwhiz(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2019
OsuGanja:
Guy man your vet no sabi anything...
Parvo is 50/50 bro.. it’s not about the vet or anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.