Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. (1427 Views)

Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Is It Safe To Stand In Front Of Microwave Ovens? / Monkeypox: Delta State Commissioner For Health Visits Suspected Victims(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. by Evidenx(m): 5:21am On May 09, 2019
The Japanese government decided to dispose of all microwave ovens in the country before the end of this year. All citizens and organizations that do not fulfill the requirement are threatened with prison sentences ranging from 5 to 15 years, depending on the severity of the crime.

The reason for the ban on microwaves in the Land of the Rising Sun was research by scientists from the University of Hiroshima, who found out that radioactive waves caused more harm to the health of citizens over the 20 years of use of the microwave oven than the nuclear bombing of American aircraft in September 1945.

According to the findings of experts, food, heated in a microwave oven, has unfavourable vibrations, in disharmony with the universal rhythms.
All the largest manufacturers of microwave ovens in Japan have already closed factory workshops where products were manufactured. In 2021, the termination of the production of microwave ovens will be announced in South Korea, China plans to abandon this type of technology in 2023
[19:14, 26.3.2019] Khan Khanbala Dts: A conference on cancer prevention was held at the Kashira Cancer Center. Here are some recommendations made at the end of it:
Say no!":

1. Refined oil
2. Milk of animal origin (not homemade)
3. Food cubes (seasoning "Broth" �
4. Soda (32 pieces of sugar per liter!)
5. Sugar refined sugar
6. Microwave
7. Do not do a mammogram before birth except for an echogram (apparently, ultrasound is implied).
8. Too tight underwear (bra!)
9. No alcohol
10. Thawed food
11. Do not drink water from the refrigerator in plastic bottles.
12. Contraceptive pills (women change hormonal system and provoke cancer)
13. Deodorants. Especially used after shaving are dangerous.
14. Sugar in any form (cancer cells mainly feed on sugar).
15. Cancer patients, excluding sugar from their diet, see that the disease is gone and can live for a long time: sugar = mortal enemy.
16. A glass of beer is processed in the body for 5 hours, at which time organs and systems operate at idle speed.

Say yes!":
1. Vegetables

2. Honey in moderation instead of sugar

3. Vegetable proteins (beans instead of meat)

4. Two glasses of water on an empty stomach before brushing your teeth - room temperature water has the same temperature as our body upon waking.

5. Warm food (not hot)

6. No. 1 anti-cancer juice: aloe vera + ginger + parsley + celery + promalin (middle of pineapple), mix and drink on an empty stomach.

7. Anticancer juice No. 2: soursop / guanabana (seedless) + promalin (middle of pineapple)

8. Eat raw or boiled carrots or squeeze juice every day.
On a note:

The Association of American Doctors found answers to the cause of cancer:

1. Do not drink tea from plastic cups (cups).

2. Do not eat anything hot from a paper or plastic bag (for example, fried potatoes).

3. Do not microwave food in plastic dishes.
We remind:

When plastic is exposed to heat, chemical compounds are released that can cause 52 types of cancer.

This message is better than 100 unnecessary SMS ...

Avoid drinking Coca-Cola on pineapple or after eating pineapple as dessert.

Do not mix pineapple juice with coca.

This mixture is deadly! People die from this, and they mistakenly believe that they were poisoned .... They were victims of their ignorance of this fatal cocktail!

Answer calls by holding the phone to your left ear

Do not drink medicines with cold water.

Do not eat heavy food after 17.00

Drink more water in the morning, less in the evening

Do not take a horizontal position immediately after a meal and use of drugs

When the battery of your phone is almost dead, do not pick up the phone, as this radiation is 1000 times stronger. than with a charged battery.

Pass it on to the people you love. Do it, because kindness costs us nothing ...
Re: Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. by Nukilia: 5:28am On May 09, 2019
@Op fake news kee you there.... What is radioactive doing in microwave cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. by Evidenx(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2019
Nukilia:
@Op fake news kee you there.... What is radioactive doing in microwave cheesy grin cheesy grin
ignorance KILL you there.
WHAT YOU DONT KNOW YOU DONT KNOW....LOL
Re: Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. by leokid866: 6:57am On May 09, 2019
Nukilia:

Actually micro wave use concentrated light to warm up food. Research has found most microwaves are radioactive because of this process. It's not powerful enough to cause an explosion but it is enough to cause some change in body cells when you eat micro waved food.
Re: Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. by leokid866: 7:02am On May 09, 2019
Nukilia:

This story though is fake as Japan is not banning microwave ovens.
Re: Japan Disposing Microwave Ovens For Health Safety. by WooodSI: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tenzilla:
I think it's fake, but if it's true, then I feel sorry for the Japanese. Well, I don't know what I'd do without a microwave. To be honest, I don't cook in it, because I don't like the taste of food if it's cooked in the microwave. But I heat my lunches and dinners in it, which saves me a lot of time and effort. This way I don't have to wash a lot of dishes. Because if you heat it on the stove, you need to use pans for this, which I don't like to wash. And I also looked at the reviews about microwaves here (readyresearch.com) and saw nothing wrong there. So I think this news was invented to scare people. Thus, it's good that there is a lot of information about everything on the Internet that a person can find and look for himself to make sure that some news is true.

Yes, it's definitely fake. This can't happen in the 21st century. I found a refutation article. Apparently, one of the journalists got bored and came up with this story for fun. And as for microwaves. I've been using it for a long time and I feel good. I cook sandwiches in it, heat food, and often defrost meat and fish. So I'm happy that I have it.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Tell Their Story / Terminating A 6 Month Pregnancy / WHO Declares Nigeria Free Of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.