Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Sister Was Scammed Of Her Half School Fees Aaua - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Was Scammed Of Her Half School Fees Aaua (293 Views)

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Was Scammed Of Her Half School Fees Aaua by abuuzy(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2019
Will be brief, we all know by now akungba are having issues base on their school fees palava,half of her school fees was sent to her then,she came home due to the protest of hick in the school fees.Then on tuesday she said she had issues with are zenith bank,decided to make complain online by joining some zenith Bank page on facebook she was asked to drop the date of birth and was later sent a code,few minutes later all the money in her account was emptied,she revealed she didn't drop her pincode though,But while she was explaining all this I knew it was all scam.
Now back to the problem on ground scam,whatever reason you want to giving because you are involve,this is wrong,fraud is bad,she has been crying,I can't even watch her.
Trying registering in dating apps,business apps/sites most of them block our IP address, its getting worse by the day,foreigners don't trust us.To hell to you who is involve in this,its gonna affect your generation,the sanlme pain my sister is going through right now I know some foreigners feel worse when these guys do this to them.
Thank God she opened up,thank God this happened at home,thank God she could easily reach out to the family.With the rate of suicide looming among young undergradute ladies it dawn on me she might have gone into depressing states and hurt herself far way from home without us knowing.
Re: My Sister Was Scammed Of Her Half School Fees Aaua by Davash222(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2019
abuuzy:
With the rate of suicide looming among young undergradute ladies it dawn on me she might have gone into depressing states and hurt herself far way from home without us knowing.
Hurt herself by committing suicide because of what Just cos of school fees?

You should be more concerned and bothered about how to reorient your sister.

(1) (Reply)

School Gardener Arrested For Beating WASSCE Candidate To Death / Two-year Old Baby That Was Sold For N850,000, Has Been Found / Molestation And Unlawful Detention Of Nigerians By Malaysia Police Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.