Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) (49084 Views)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kaiyu1: 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
Yesterday was great , today gonna be greater , it Available , Call or WhatsAPP.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:59pm On May 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sad but be careful of your pet or 'guy' name. 'Nkita ara' means a Mad Dog. Some names you allow for the sake of fun and peers will ultimately design your downfall or failure in life.

I remember a young dude in our youthful days whose pet name was 'destroyer'. He enjoyed the echoes of the name and would always be at the forefront of acrimony. Years passed and boys became men but he never rose. He suffered through life and everything and biz he touched never worked. They were destroyed.

Richdad

This igboman,Sub-Reno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Alashoalash10: 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
is it because of the phone that makes the robbers to kill him ? Killing everywhere in Nigeria no security of life and property things has gone bad in Nigeria. RIP to the dead, the wrath of God will be on the killers
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 3:11pm On May 09, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Bad new from that zone these days

Don't mind we Yoruba skull hunters.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Uteghe(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2019
IPOB again.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Maski87: 3:30pm On May 09, 2019
When police catch them ,they will say if only government can forgive me,I will never do this again
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2019
When I saw this guy nickname I was a bit curious.

Well bro RIP.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Princeofasia: 4:20pm On May 09, 2019
francis5051:
Why dragging cheap phone with robbers sometimes we cause our death.
i dey tel u.
i like sensible people like you. the blogger made it loook like they collected his phone and as they where about leaving sht him dead. they wont say he was struggling it with arm robbers.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2019
No matter d amount u bought it, no matter d stuff u saved in it, don't drag it with them. That's not bravery, cz without weapons, u may defeat but with ten being armed, ur chances of defeating are slim.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kalu61(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sad but be careful of your pet or 'guy' name. 'Nkita ara' means a Mad Dog. Some names you allow for the sake of fun and peers will ultimately design your downfall or failure in life.

I remember a young dude in our youthful days whose pet name was 'destroyer'. He enjoyed the echoes of the name and would always be at the forefront of acrimony. Years passed and boys became men but he never rose. He suffered through life and everything and biz he touched never worked. They were destroyed.

Richdad
how many of those with religious names are among the list of billionaires
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by hilaryCU(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2019
Rip Brother. Remember how we use to hang out when you were still playing for Iwuanyanwu Nationale before you traveled outside the shores of Nigeria.

So shocked to read about your demise.

Rest on Bro
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2019
Ask your priest
kalu61:
how many of those with religious names are among the list of billionaires
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by markkuss: 7:59pm On May 09, 2019
Olachase:
Death is not new to me I lost my dad when I was 5years old

Who did you want thunder to fire Like for buhari Share for poverty

You Don die before
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by YungMillionaire: 4:02am On May 10, 2019
This is assassination, this is not robbery. They wanted it to look like robbery gone wrong, that was why they took his belongings.
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2019
Out of jealousy they killed him
Re: Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) by DeeMain(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

You are right. I believe it was a football name though. Dude was a speedstar. Fine boy, fine player back in the day.

Heartbreaking.

May his soul RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him / Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.