Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Passat CC Electrician Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Passat CC Electrician Needed (1377 Views)

Late 2016 Passat CC With Tsi Engine 4 Cylinder For Sale. / Volkswagen Passat CC Won't Start / FX35 Electrician Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passat CC Electrician Needed by donlucabrazi(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2019
Hello people!

I have this Passat cc (2010) that I parked for almost a year. The car has refused to start. My electrician has been on it for almost four months without tangible results.

Pls i need a very good Volkswagen electrician that can gaurantee me results. The car is in Abuja, but I'm ready to pay for an electrician to come from any part of the country.

Pls guys recommend someone urgently. I'm almost becoming frustrated. Thanks guys.....
Re: Passat CC Electrician Needed by CityNGR: 2:43am On May 10, 2019
donlucabrazi:
Hello people!

I have this Passat cc (2010) that I parked for almost a year. The car has refused to start. My electrician has been on it for almost four months without tangible results.

Pls i need a very good Volkswagen electrician that can gaurantee me results. The car is in Abuja, but I'm ready to pay for an electrician to come from any part of the country.

Pls guys recommend someone urgently. I'm almost becoming frustrated. Thanks guys.....
Autoelectng
Re: Passat CC Electrician Needed by EngRichie: 7:00pm On May 10, 2019
Consider the recommended tech above.

You can call me for support too. 08030420562

Check this automobile whatsapp group to relate with experts.

https:///DNNhBGCSTns3lzy1WTmpRz
Re: Passat CC Electrician Needed by AutoElectNG: 10:09pm On May 10, 2019
CityNGR:

Autoelectng

Thanks for the referral.

Deeply appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Passat CC Electrician Needed by AutoElectNG: 11:35pm On May 10, 2019
OP spoke to me.

This is a summary of the situation.

Vehicle is not stock.

Factory Engine was deleted and another engine was installed.

I didn't ask why that happened, maybe OP would like to share.

Wiring was modified.

A lot of modifications were made to the car so that it would work post the factory engine delete, and those modifications were not documented.

Given those previous modifications and what has been turned upside down (modifications made over these past 4 months).

This vehicle is of doubtful paternity, it is an unknown quantity - without a verified baseline, the job just got a lot more complicated.

This is a minefield.

Yes, it can/could be done but the time, the money and the patience involved from either end to get this sorted will be plenty.

OP wants this vehicle to start, so asking him to restore the vehicle to factory baseline may sound like an overkill, but where does one start to check what was changed before he begins to check where the problem is coming from?

Still pondering if I want to be involved, given the above issues.

I've promised to link him up to someone else nonetheless.
Re: Passat CC Electrician Needed by donlucabrazi(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2019
Chai, Bros.....Mine field ke? ���

It was just a clean engine swap.

Your technical summary makes it sound like a death sentence, Lol. People convert engines all the time, and they work just fine. I understand your scepticism all the same being that you did not physically inspect the vehicle. but trust me, it's not as complicated as you make it sound.

In any case, I appreciate your concern and contribution. I'm still waiting for the connect you promised....Help a brother pls!

1 Like

Re: Passat CC Electrician Needed by EngRichie: 7:39am On May 21, 2019
What's the update on this car?

donlucabrazi:
Chai, Bros.....Mine field ke? ���

It was just a clean engine swap.

Your technical summary makes it sound like a death sentence, Lol. People convert engines all the time, and they work just fine. I understand your scepticism all the same being that you did not physically inspect the vehicle. but trust me, it's not as complicated as you make it sound.

In any case, I appreciate your concern and contribution. I'm still waiting for the connect you promised....Help a brother pls!

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo @ 1.4m / Have You Seen The 2021 Mercedes-benz E Class? / Best Car To Buy For Personal Use And Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.