Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds (775 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Risk Going To Western World For Greener Pastures! / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds by molybdenum0012: 7:02pm On May 09, 2019
Hello guys, I would like to share with you this great book by Inobeme Sunday Zibiri, titled " Ilegal per-hour immigrant."

It's about the struggles Africans go through in the western world and stories for Africans in Africa to help them understand that the West isn't flowing with milk and honey. And many more.

A friend sent me a copy and I can bodily tell you that it has open my eyes to so many things with regard to migrating to western world. You can search for it on Amazon.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds by olawuyi12(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2019
Send a copy to us
Re: What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds by olokolekan: 12:47am On May 10, 2019
Pls kindly send me the book...unable to get it online...
olokolekan@gmail.com
Re: What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds by Raalsalghul: 2:56am On May 10, 2019
molybdenum0012:
Hello guys, I would like to share with you this great book by Inobeme Sunday Zibiri, titled " Ilegal per-hour immigrant."

It's about the struggles Africans go through in the western world and stories for Africans in Africa to help them understand that the West isn't flowing with milk and honey. And many more.

A friend sent me a copy and I can bodily tell you that it has open my eyes to so many things with regard to migrating to western world. You can search for it on Amazon.

All this propaganda won't work! undecided
Re: What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds by molybdenum0012: 4:03am On May 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:

All this propaganda won't work! undecided

What is propaganda about this now, bro? It is not nothing of such trust me

(1) (Reply)

TURKISH AIRLINES FLIES INTO ABUJA WITH BIGGER AIRCRAFT / A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. / Nurses Teachers Without IELTS Can Work In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.