Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) (5029 Views)

Tunde Opeibi Was Unjustly Denied A Scholarship As An Undergraduate: But... / WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by BrutusOj(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2019
Mrshape:

Keep defending them how come this is the only paper that the illustration is wrong,
Also check same paper for the diagram potentiometer question, they still did it for illustration abi,or you will say it is typo error.
Who saw this question in the recent physics? Is the question complete? I think WAEC are losing it gradually, how on earth will they make this kind of mistake? Question 28. The lenght of the wire on right side of the bridge wasnt lablelled nor mentioned in the question and they want the candidates to find x

Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by BrutusOj(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
thats how they test durlard like you, it was for example, it doesn't really the option choose is correct, they just showed you how to shade ur answer, now you wan show us you sabi physics. We don see you now
you are wrong to say this. Something is wrong with the physics guys there. Check out question 28 of 2019 (objective)

Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by Mrshape: 8:33pm On May 12, 2019
BrutusOj:
Who saw this question in the recent physics? Is the question complete? I think WAEC are losing it gradually, how on earth will they make this kind of mistake? Question 28. The lenght of the wire on right side of the bridge wasnt lablelled nor mentioned in the question and they want the candidates to find x
The answer to that question is 50cm or 0.5m
2•X=2(100-x)
2x=200-2x
4x=200
X=50cm
It is obvious because the resistance is same so it will balance at the center of the meter rule,
I am afraid of what they are going to provide as their marking guide.
WAEC SHOULD MAKE ITS MAKING GUIDE PUBLIC
that should be the cry now because we no longer trust them

1 Like

Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by BrutusOj(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2019
Mrshape:

The answer to that question is 50cm or 0.5m
2•X=2(100-x)
2x=200-2x
4x=200
X=50cm
It is obvious because the resistance is same so it will balance at the center of the meter rule,
I am afraid of what they are going to provide as their marking guide.
WAEC SHOULD MAKE ITS MAKING GUIDE PUBLIC
that should be the cry now because we no longer trust them
but 50 cm is not in the options which implies they aint thinking what you are thinking not to talk of the amateur physics students, again a careful look at the circuit there will show you that the jockey isnt at the center,if it were at the center or said to be at the center of the metre rule, it would have been close to your assumption/workings.But it is not and no option is 50 cm. I think this topic needs to hit front page for Nigerians to see the plight of young school children.
Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by ifada123: 8:43pm On May 12, 2019
BrutusOj:
but 50 cm is not in the options which implies they aint thinking what you are thinking not to talk of the amateur physics students. I think this topic needs to hit front page for Nigerians to see the plight of young school children.
I have mentioned the mod but they refused to move it to Front page, I don't know their reason, maybe they want me to put a link as source, but I detected that error myself, now I wounder which link I will put.
Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by femi4: 9:05pm On May 12, 2019
BrutusOj:
you are wrong to say this. Something is wrong with the physics guys there. Check out question 28 of 2019 (objective)
Both resistors cant be 2ohms going by the value of length x

1 Like

Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by ifada123: 9:08pm On May 12, 2019
femi4:
Both resistors cant be 2ohms going by the value of length x
If 50cm were in the option the question would have been correct,
Because diagrams and dimensions can be drawn not to scale to hid details and test a specific knowledge.
Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by BrutusOj(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
ifada123:

I have mentioned the mod but they refused to move it to Front page, I don't know their reason, maybe they want me to put a link as source, but I detected that error myself, now I wounder which link I will put.
Link again for this obvious sources?
Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by femi4: 3:53pm On May 13, 2019
ifada123:

If 50cm were in the option the question would have been correct,
Because diagrams and dimensions can be drawn not to scale to hid details and test a specific knowledge.
Going by the options, using reverse calculation, one of the resistors should be 5ohms
Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by djide: 7:03pm On May 24, 2019
DO YOU NEED HOME TUTOR IN MATHEMATICS,ENGLISH,BIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS ??

CALL; 08052869699

NOTE: ONLY FOR THOSE IN IBADAN
Re: WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) by yhemmsy(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2019
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration has commenced on 27th May, 2019.

The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019 – Second Series will be an urban based examination. Thirty-Six (36) subjects would be available for the Examination will be available for the examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.

Candidates should also note that the 2019 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.

WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Monday, May 27, 2019 to Friday, July 19,2019.

How to Apply for the 2019 WAEC GCE.
Candidates are expected to call or visit our accredited registration centre at
DE WAYMAKER TUTORS
35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic, Idah 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / Agony Of Students In Madonna University / Jamb Upgrade Ppt Score Check Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.