Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos (53977 Views)

Inside Drake Private Jet 'air Drake' / Regina Daniels Congratulates Hubby As He Acquires Private Jet (photos) / Canadian Rapper Drake Got His Customized Private Jet , Air Drake, For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:16pm On May 10, 2019
Canadian rapper Drake has joined the elite class of private plane owners as he unveiled a Boeing jumbo jet tagged “Air Drake” via his Instagram account.

He stood as a team of designers unveiled the finished product, taking the cover off the "Air Drake" paint and revealing his logo on one of the wings. While the exterior is gorgeous, wait until you see the inside of this thing. Your jaw will drop when you witness the beauty of his fresh purchase, filled with comfortable couches, work areas, and more.

Drake's reaction is priceless as he looks on in awe, simply marvelling at what he's been able to accomplish by doing what he loves. If you're out here making music, keep at it because one day, this is what you can become.

The excited rapper could be seen in the video captioned “Nothing was the same for real…” being obviously excited as the remarkably sized jet was being shown from multiple angles including a brief look at the lush interior.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-79zzTZ8I3Vo/XNWG1Plx0VI/AAAAAAAAbUs/UuMv1e59FAch-LlxqdpOKfCSh5EKTUPEgCLcBGAs/s1600/D6NBCODXkAAQHJa.jpg[/img]

We can also hear Drake utter “no rental, no timeshare” implying that the plane is fully his and his days of flying commercial and renting are over.

The giant all-white cargo jet has “Air Drake” inscribed on the side and also has the distinct OVO owl symbol as well.

Drake is seen throughout the clip admiring his new acquisition and sharing a few laughs with friends on the scene.

The plane is said to cost at least $199.3 million......

See more images below..

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wsaAf1DRj9A/XNWG1KhyzXI/AAAAAAAAbUw/Yq473wCIrjMi9qUip3cHInKpQuyKRu5TQCLcBGAs/s1600/D6M_kbSWwAECHZc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ciA5D-jL2uE/XNWG1ws1ROI/AAAAAAAAbU0/ixFQutCZrXYUPF83JVgowh22a3ZYEXwSwCLcBGAs/s1600/D6NBCuRWkAAqy_J.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/drake-joins-league-of-private-jet.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8VD0TNepo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:17pm On May 10, 2019
Drake... This is massive

See more pictures of the lane here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/drake-joins-league-of-private-jet.html

2 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2019
Wait....

This report says the plane costs at least 199 million dollars...

Wikipedia states Drake's net worth is 100 million dollars

Now someone should answer me..

Who is actually and seriously mad between us... Drake or Wikipedia or the OP or me

Somebody must be mad angry

295 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2019
Wow

Slay Queen Used By Yahoo Boys Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road At Mushin => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by oz4real83(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wait....

Who is actually and seriously mad between us... Drake or Wikipedia or the OP or me

The two threads I have read this evening from op have the same problem. He said dangote's refinery has cost 130billion dollars so far and it is wrong. I have read in many places that it cost dangote and other investors 13billion dollars! Now the cost of drake's jet is being misrepresented. Op should always verify these important informations please,but I like his topics.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by AutoReportNG: 4:51pm On May 10, 2019
oz4real83:
The two threads I have read this evening from op have the same problem. He said dangote's refinery has cost 130billion dollars so far and it is wrong. I have read in many places that it cost dangote and other investors 13billion dollars! Now the cost of drake's jet is being misrepresented. Op should always verify these important informations please,but I like his topics.

I thought I gave you a link to verify the $130billion claim, this is coming from Dangote himself... Watch the video I mentioned you in and please be the judge. Are we going to say Dangote himself is lying?.. Have you verified and see that its wrong?

Don't be emotional and be too quick to pass judgement. As for the plane, please do your research, please.

Regards

13 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by oz4real83(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I thought I gave you a link to verify the $130billion claim, this is coming from Dangote himself... Watch the video I mentioned you in and please be the judge. Are we going to say Dangote himself is lying?.. Have you verified and see that its wrong?

Don't be emotional and be too quick to pass judgement. As for the plane, please do your research, please.

Regards
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwiZs-r5qJHiAhVkpHEKHW_mD6wQwqsBegQIBhAF&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by oz4real83(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=AutoReportNG post=78276254]

Regards[/quotehttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2018/07/15/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-gets-650-million-loan-from-afreximbank-for-oil-refinery/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwja96_MqZHiAhUiSRUIHasBDHAQFjABegQIEBAF&usg=AOvVaw2vD7Qbo3gfUXPPe7Z-N36s&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by oz4real83(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2019
AutoReportNG:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1KV0WA&ved=2ahUKEwja96_MqZHiAhUiSRUIHasBDHAQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0eehhD_eLmKhlMQXGlDOI9&ampcf=1
Regards
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by oz4real83(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=AutoReportNG post=78276254]

Regards[/quotehttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangote_Refinery&ved=2ahUKEwja96_MqZHiAhUiSRUIHasBDHAQFjAQegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3X-bPNxamE-hC648Yi8A4Y
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Esomchi800(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2019
God's Plan

7 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by AnthonyAk(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2019
its a tour plane leased from the real owner

3 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Fahrenhite(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2019
Chineke me eh

1 Like

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by martowskin1(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2019
oz4real83:

Is also include money from investors not just his

1 Like

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Queenboy123(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wait....

Maybe you

1 Like

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 10, 2019
this guy use almost all him networth by plane nawa o

1 Like

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Godsgift7837: 5:42pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wait....

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Flexherbal(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2019
Congratulations to him!
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by bangbangall: 5:42pm On May 10, 2019
I'm the next to buy private jet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by StRichard(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2019
Poor blogging. That's plane not jet
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by helinues: 5:43pm On May 10, 2019
Good for him

May be 30% stakes
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by SouthSouth1914: 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
This is loud music coming from drake!! shocked shocked
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
Igbo amaka

16 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
Nice one!

Davido...where is your jet?

3 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by sushieater: 5:45pm On May 10, 2019
Congratulations Aubrey, You can now Catch fights whenever your satellite is crispy just like Jay-Z does grin

I just landed in that G450
Caught the Mayweather fight 'cause the satellite was crispy, uhh
- Jay-Z.

Drake - Light Up Ft Jay-Z.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2019
How's he able to afford that. Dude's worth $100m
Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Investmentfreak: 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
72trillion or 720 trillion naira, how can I sell myself please?

14 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Chukwurah003: 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
And someone said Wizkid and Davido were richer than American artists cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Stalwert: 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Wait....

Have you heard of loans and credit? Loans enable you own what you cannot immediately buy

9 Likes

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Regards
$130bn for refinery? Na diamond encrusted steel pipes dem use?
How much is burg khalifa?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos by Bizibi(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2019
He's Worth more than 200 million dollars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.