Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,035 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

"You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount (532 Views)

Actress Angela Okorie Shares Hot Bedroom Braless Photos / "I Was 18 Here" - Angela Okorie Shares Throwback Photo / Angela Okorie Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by Vicdayz(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress, Angela Okorie says "You are going to hell,If you take your own life" as she shares her encounter with a man who she stopped from committing suicide. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/you-are-going-to-hell-if-you-take-your.html

1 Share

Re: "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by Vicdayz(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by Tallesty1(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2019
That's not true
Re: "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by youngest85(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2019
It depends on your current situation
If you are enjoying and you take your life then you are going to hell
But if you are suffering and you take your life na heaven straight
Re: "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by Abfinest007(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2019
na lie .if u lend me ur charger n I gave u that I don want hw is that ur business.
Re: "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by itspzpics(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
Like seriously
Re: "You Are Going To Hell If You Take Your Own Life" - Angela Okorie Shares Encount by chiommy123(f): 8:48pm On May 10, 2019
True. Only God has the right to take life cos he's the giver of life

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Leo Dasilva Receives Special Recognition At Cee-c's Cegar Launch (video) / "I Wept When I Was Called The Cheapest Actress" - Iya Rainbow Says / 'Why' - Naira Marley releases new song from custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.