Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Hiring Reviewers - Get Paid To Write Reviews - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hiring Reviewers - Get Paid To Write Reviews (270 Views)

Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Reviewers - Get Paid To Write Reviews by Yungstev007(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2019
Hello,
I'm a freelancer and I have a client who have number of products that are needing reviews on Amazon.
Here is how it works
1-Purchase the product (Product link will be sent to you )

2-Get reimbursed to any bank account of your choice once screenshot of order ID is received.

3-Wait for product arrival and notify delivery through email (Delivery takes maximum of 7days)

4-post review that with 5 stars to be left on your behalf.
Ex: "Nice product, delivered on time and in good shape".
Nothing too serious.

5-Get paid 2k once review is LIVE on Amazon.
6- Repeat the process for another product.

Requirements
>> You must have previously purchased an item(s) with your debit/ATM card worth over $50 on Amazon to be able to write review.

Contact me through Email on my signature.
Thanks.
Re: Hiring Reviewers - Get Paid To Write Reviews by meobizy(f): 11:05pm On May 10, 2019
It makes sense but knowing how Amazon victimizes Nigerians has killed any hope of participating in the exercise.

(1) (Reply)

320gb And 120gb Hard Drive For Sale / Nigeria equities market defies Emefiele's reappointment, down by N20 billion / How i made 10, 000 in a day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.