Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course (1497 Views)

Figma UI Design Crash Course For Absolute Beginner 2023 / My UI/UX Design Collection / Adobe Xd Vs Figma .... Which Is Better For Ui Ux Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course by finbarrfino(m): 3:20am On May 11, 2019
Learn Figma: How to design a beautiful and engaging mobile app with Figma. Learn-by-doing approach.

What you’ll learn

Design Websites
Design mobile and desktop apps

You will have a fully interactive design and prototype at the end of this course

You will learn how to reuse design elements for future projects
Requirements
Internet Access
You should know your way around computer basics

Description

Figma is a very powerful application that runs online. There are virtually no platform boundaries when it comes to using figma because you can design within a web browser or using their desktop application made for windows and macs. Figma is similar to Sketch and Adobe XD but is the more powerful of the three when it comes to team collaboration and responsive, fast paced design.

This course will cover user interface designing using the powerful tools within Figma. In the first section, I’ll cover the Figma interface and where you can find powerful tools like constraints to make your designs responsive, and components to build a library of design elements to use throughout your projects. I’ll also go over real-time team collaboration and how you can use figma to work closely with others in the same project.

https://freeitweb.com/learn-figma-ui-ux-design-essential-training-course/
Re: Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course by kiddapunk: 5:42am On May 09, 2020
Please I need a UI/UX designer, can you recommend anyone around Nigeria for me

(1) (Reply)

They Say Web Dev'ment Is Saturated, What TECH Stack Should I Take On / I Need A Help / Can't Find Java Console.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.