Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Magic Of Diet. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Magic Of Diet. (735 Views)

Prostate Health: The Role Of Diet And Lifestyle In Maintaining Prostate Health / Why Nigerians Struggle To Lose Weight, Dangers Of Diet Drinks / What Type Of Diet Is Beneficial During Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 10:09am On May 11, 2019
Imagine that your body functions perfectly. All the organs and systems functioning optimally. No toxins, and all wastes are where they are supposed to be; on their way out.

How do you think your mind will function? How well will you understand yourself and your environment? What will be your relationship with nature? Will you ever have any disease?

There are people who experience this lifestyle. 'Superhumans' if you will. They see things as they really are, and they operate on a genius level. They have a holistic perspective. They have achieved HARMONY.

The secret is DIET!

Did you know that what we eat is a powerful determinant of our state being? I started changing my diet for about two years now, although I am not entirely free from some food addictions, I am already having 'weird' experiences. My body warns me of wrong sitting positions even without feeling any discomfort. I also get warnings of imbalances in my dreams before I feel a symptom.

Some things now taste different. I think clearly & recognize patterns quickly. My smell intelligence has improved. I have steady varying appetites to meet nutritional needs. My business ventures are growing speedily. I have affection for living things now. Nature is schooling me. I am learning her secrets.

The list is long, but I will conclude by saying this. If you want changes in your life, change your diet. Eat nature. If you are wise with what you eat, you will be wise with everything!

Holistic Health Secrets.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by bobostykah(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2019
Thank you for this great information...
What foods can you advice

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 8:55am On May 13, 2019
bobostykah:
Thank you for this great information...
What foods can you advice

Mostly wholesome foods. I avoid anything processed and packaged. Vegetables, grains, fresh meat, fruits, and I do a daily partial detox. I skip breakfast everyday. I eat by 12 noon.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by bobostykah(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Mostly wholesome foods. I avoid anything processed and packaged. Vegetables, grains, fresh meat, fruits, and I do a daily partial detox. I skip breakfast everyday. I eat by 12 noon.
Hmmmmmmmm this is quite interesting but not easy to maintain
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 9:43am On May 13, 2019
bobostykah:

Hmmmmmmmm this is quite interesting but not easy to maintain
I agree. But this is what I found. Once u cross 21 days, ur body will adapt. Once u do something different, it will react badly. That's how it communicates to u dat it doesn't want u to stop. If u can achieve this, common cattarh/cold will not near u. U will be able to understand what ur body tells u always, through feelings.
Ur immune will also become extra powerful against diseases. Ur mind will become more powerful. This is really true. I am experiencing it.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by bobostykah(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2019
AngryParrot1:

I agree. But this is what I found. Once u cross 21 days, ur body will adapt. Once u do something different, it will react badly. That's how it communicates to u dat it doesn't want u to stop. If u can achieve this, common cattarh/cold will not near u. U will be able to understand what ur body tells u always, through feelings.
Ur immune will also become extra powerful against diseases. Ur mind will become more powerful. This is really true. I am experiencing it.
I know good living is quite expensive but its worth it, will try this soon...

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Diet. by Lionhearted: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
Angryparrot1
What can you recommend for a very bad case of Halitosis naturewise?
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 5:51pm On May 14, 2019
Lionhearted:
Angryparrot1

What can you recommend for a very bad case of Halitosis naturewise?

Hi. This is a good question. However I can't help but notice that u said its 'a very bad case'.
First, its both diet and habit. In some of these cases, the stink comes from rotten food in the belly. Undigested food in d belly rots and accommodates toxins. The causes of rotten food is from some bad eating habits.
1. Eating late.
2. Too much meat.
3. Not enough water.
4. Not waiting to be hungry before eating.
5. No fruits/vegies.
Also, gum diseases can cause the problem. Gum diseases occur because of neglected bacteria that have multiplied. When they have a village in ur mouth, gum/teeth cavities, they bring about the problem. To solve this problem do d following.
1. Boil lime in water.
2. Open ur mouth wide above the cup/container, and allow the steam from the hot water into ur mouth for at least 5 minutes. Morning (after breakfast preferably), and night after dinner. For 3weeks-1month.
3. U will use clean white cloth (cotton) with warm water & salt to brush. Use ur finger wrapped in the cloth to scrub ur tongue, and reach some hidden cavities. Brush morning & night after the hot lime water therapy.
4. Prince mouth properly with clean water.
5. Drink at least 4 litres of water daily.
6. Eat fruit or raw vegetable daily.

Contact me let's talk about it.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 10:56am On May 24, 2019
If I told u, that diet could cure even cancer. Would you believe?

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Diet. by jbblues24(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
How do you make this? Photoshop?
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
Ur immune relies on minerals. Minerals reside in wholesome foods.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
When u eat, u are either fighting micro antibodies (diseases) or feeding them.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
If you lack self-confidence, check your diet. if you are smart with food, you will be smart with everything.
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Dieting is the ultimate prescription. No immune, no healing. No nutrients, no immune!
Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
If your diet is poor, change it. you will experience some changes in your life. if you want changes in your life, change your diet.

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Diet. by AngryParrot1: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
if you die of starvation, it is not hunger that killed you. it is lack of nutrients!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c / Medicinal Benefits Of Scent Leave That You Don't Know / Covid-19: Fg To Release N10 Billion To Lagos, N1 Billion To Pharmaceutical Compa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.