Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Don't Go Using Bank Loan For Business Ooooo, Get Grant.....i Can Link You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Go Using Bank Loan For Business Ooooo, Get Grant.....i Can Link You (261 Views)

HOW DO I SEND MONEY TO THE US USING BANK ACTUAL RATE, NOT BLACK MARKET RATE / How Do I Credit My Paypal Account With Other Platform Except Using Bank Card / Who Can Link Me With A Company That Need My Supply Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Using Bank Loan For Business Ooooo, Get Grant.....i Can Link You by laakaye(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2019
If you take time to check my topics you will see where I was begging people on nairaland to help me with money after a failed biz....now God has helped me so I want to help others

GET GRANT FOR YOUR BIZ UP TO 5M. IF YOU HAVE A SELLABLE PRODUCT OR A PRODUCT ORIENTED SERVICE THEN YOU QUALIFY

JUST SENT ME MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP OF:

YOUR NAME
YOUR PRODUCT
YOUR PHONE NUMBER

TO 08025901639