Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Whatsapp Why Na - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Why Na (1404 Views)

Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle / How Can This Be True?? Airtel Why Na / Dozens Strip Na*ke With Images Of Nipples, Outside Facebook Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
My number has been banned by WhatsApp, I don't use WhatsApp plus or gbwhatsapp, only the normal WhatsApp business downloaded from Google play store. I uninstalled and reinstalled back still shows banned, i sent an email to support@whatsapp... Still no response, i checked and even reported at Support sections, still no response, I don't send bulk messages. Abeg who has a solution
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Itsmedozie: 7:51pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
Itsmedozie:
Did not see your post boss
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by ddjay: 8:01pm On May 11, 2019
credon:
My number has been banned by WhatsApp, I don't use WhatsApp plus or gbwhatsapp, only the normal WhatsApp business downloaded from Google play store. I uninstalled and reinstalled back still shows banned, i sent an email to support@whatsapp... Still no response, i checked and even reported at Support sections, still no response, I don't send bulk messages. Abeg who has a solution
Which phone brand are using
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 8:02pm On May 11, 2019
ddjay:

Which phone brand are using
Infinix note 5
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by ddjay: 8:04pm On May 11, 2019
credon:

Infinix note 5
No wonder, this problem is strange, anyway, Itsmedozie will assist you, he works for infinix
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Itsmedozie: 8:12pm On May 11, 2019
credon:

Did not see your post boss
the post I quoted was removed by the mods
it was an advert of if your still broke do this blah blah blah.....
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 9:39pm On May 11, 2019
Itsmedozie:

the post I quoted was removed by the mods
it was an advert of if your still broke do this blah blah blah.....
Okay, have you experienced this before
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Itsmedozie: 9:53pm On May 11, 2019
credon:

Okay, have you experienced this before
No
sorry bro
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by sureinfo: 10:14am On May 13, 2019
uninstall and install the app again, that should help. it works atimes for me on my tecno spark device
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 6:28pm On May 13, 2019
sureinfo:
uninstall and install the app again, that should help. it works atimes for me on my tecno spark device
I did that, but it still shows "your number.... Has been banned"
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Lexusgs430: 6:37pm On May 13, 2019
credon:

I did that, but it still shows "your number.... Has been banned"

Just get another number.........
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 7:01pm On May 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just get another number.........
Wao, i have been begging them via email support and Instagram private message, you mean they won't lift the ban?
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Olabodmit: 7:06pm On May 13, 2019
Same thing happened to my whatsapp number, I sent them emails but nothing yet has been done about it. My number is still banned from whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Olabodmit: 7:09pm On May 13, 2019
Is this an infinix phone problem, I used Hot 6 and my whatapp number is also banned since last week Monday
credon:

Infinix note 5
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Lexusgs430: 8:17pm On May 13, 2019
credon:

Wao, i have been begging them via email support and Instagram private message, you mean they won't lift the ban?

Just get another number and start readding your WhatsApp contacts.........
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by ddjay: 9:21pm On May 13, 2019
Olabodmit:
Is this an infinix phone problem, I used Hot 6 and my whatapp number is also banned since last week Monday
I suspect so, because my friend that just bought the new s4 was banned too
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by ddjay: 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just get another number and start readding your WhatsApp contacts.........
This means me too will soon be banned because i no send any of my contacts
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Maro4u(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2019
hmmm... guy consult the oracle(GOOGLE)
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by ddjay: 5:16am On May 14, 2019
Maro4u:
hmmm... guy consult the oracle(GOOGLE)
grin
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Techipulse(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2019
credon:

This might be the solution to your problem.. https://techipulse.com/how-to-reactivate-whatsapp-after-it-has-been-suspended/
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 6:36am On May 14, 2019

Re: Whatsapp Why Na by Techipulse(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by credon: 7:30am On May 14, 2019
Techipulse:

Sorry about that, here the link

https://techipulse.com/how-to-reactivate-whatsapp-after-it-has-been-suspended/
Seen, the option now is to create another number, i did not violate any of those rules but may be my membership of groups which the WhatsApp allows and its not possible to make group members save my number, its their choice to make
Re: Whatsapp Why Na by ddjay: 7:44am On May 14, 2019
credon:

Seen, the option now is to create another number, i did not violate any of those rules but may be my membership of groups which the WhatsApp allows and its not possible to make group members save my number, its their choice to make
Guy, take this advice;
As you consider changing your number, equally important is that you CHANGE YOUR PHONE. The thing people don't know about tecno and infinix is that they are used to generate advert traffics as you use the internet, WhatsApp will view this as a shortchange. Your use of internet apps (WhatsApp for example) is having signatures that are similar to gbwhatsapp or WhatsApp plus in which the normal WhatsApp doesn't have

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Latest S4 For Sale / Pls Guyz Which Is Better Btw Samsung M20 Vs A30 / Where Can I Buy Tecno SPARK 4 In Saki ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.