Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura (642 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom / AURA: A Spoken Word Poem As Valentine Red Wine. / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura by TheStarsAlign: 8:37pm On May 11, 2019
Readers, i want suggestions on which to get. Kindle Paperwhite or Kobo Aura. I know Amazon has more books in its armour but I hear they disturb with ads & that your device is limited to their bookstore only. I can't explain why but I have bias for Aura.

While some might suggest downloading the app to phone/tab and use, I've done that already and I know the experience is never the same.

I would like suggestions from those who have had experiences using one or the the two brands.

Re: Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura by TheStarsAlign: 5:13pm On May 14, 2019
Hhmm... so nobody has used any of the readers here or am I in the wrong section?
Re: Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura by ejihand(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
I'm currently interested in Kindle Paperwhite? Please can you give the pros and cons?
Re: Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura by TheStarsAlign: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2020
ejihand:
I'm currently interested in Kindle Paperwhite? Please can you give the pros and cons?

Eventually got the Paperwhite. Fortunately got as gift and didn't have to buy myself. So far, it's been great. If I were buying it'll probably be Aura.

The only issue then was the fact that Kindle has a lot more library than Kobo but there are ways to go round that now.
Re: Kindle Paperwhite Or Kobo Aura by ejihand(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
TheStarsAlign:

Eventually got the Paperwhite. Fortunately got as gift and didn't have to buy myself. So far, it's been great. If I were buying it'll probably be Aura.

The only issue then was the fact that Kindle has a lot more library than Kobo but there are ways to go round that now.

I'm the bookworm type. Would want to have this machine someday. How are you enjoying it?. Plenty of free books? How about the audio books?

(1) (Reply)

My Poems: Simple Things / Ekaette +18 Epsd 1 / Flicks Of Humour Found In Natural Disasters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.