Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be (44644 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by lepasharon(f): 6:33pm On May 12, 2019
Is she engaged?
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by PopeFlatino(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2019
Simi see trouble cry

Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Abbeybailey(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2019
Bridget95:
who will inherent this man's billions since he has no son?
He has a son.
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2019
Na eaziaka dey snap pinsure undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by obontami: 6:41pm On May 12, 2019
OP na God go punish you and the moderator wey push this post to front page, They are having lunch how is that our business?
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by boiz2men(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2019
What is it with rich men and white

I am making so many white senator
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Chinashopping84: 6:47pm On May 12, 2019
Kudi..owo
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by ubee(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2019
Bridget95:
your question is so dumb, i wonder if you are okay. He doesn't have a son? So what? He has daughter's who will inherit the billions whether single or married. Or did you create and enforce a law that ensures only males can inherit wealth/assets?
Mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Gabson001(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2019
How is this a news? Is there any case of misunderstanding btw her and her father?
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Burgerlomo: 6:55pm On May 12, 2019
This is lovely cool
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Nemi64(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2019
nawa o, how that one take affect garri price for market
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by chiedozie198100: 7:24pm On May 12, 2019
what happened to his wife?
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Ubdavis(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
Why is this new?. Or it was just added take the headlines more clumpy??. Na Wa o!
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Mintum: 7:51pm On May 12, 2019
Which one is Mr Eazi's bride to be? Has he paid her bride price?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by sowilli: 8:16pm On May 12, 2019
Ned and Regina comes to mind. Where are the Regina supporters
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by sowilli: 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
boiz2men:
What is it with rich men and white

I am making so many white senator
Eccl 9: 8 -10. 8 Always wear white clothes to show you are happy. Anoint your head with olive oil. 9 You love your wife. So enjoy life with her. Do it all the days of this meaningless life God has given you on earth. That's what he made you for. That's what you get for all of your hard work on earth. 10 No matter what you do, work at it with all your might. Remember, you are going to your grave. And there isn't any work or planning or knowledge or wisdom there.
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by boiz2men(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2019
sowilli:
Eccl 9: 8 -10. 8 Always wear white clothes to show you are happy. Anoint your head with olive oil. 9 You love your wife. So enjoy life with her. Do it all the days of this meaningless life God has given you on earth. That's what he made you for. That's what you get for all of your hard work on earth. 10 No matter what you do, work at it with all your might. Remember, you are going to your grave. And there isn't any work or planning or knowledge or wisdom there.

hmmm.. words of wisdom
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by jimi4us: 10:18pm On May 12, 2019
Lamasta:
That's Otedola's daughter o OP wait for the man to give her daughter out before you certify her to Mr Eazi grin
it still doesn't change the fact that Mr eazi is fcking the girl

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by delpee(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2019
Bridget95:

His daughters are human beings and have the right of inheritance.
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Bridget95(f): 10:59pm On May 12, 2019
ubee:
your question is so dumb, i wonder if you are okay. He doesn't have a son? So what? He has daughter's who will inherit the billions whether single or married. Or did you create and enforce a law that ensures only males can inherit wealth/assets?
Mtcheew!!!
Take a chill little boy,you can make your point without insults.
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by OdenKelechi(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2019
jimi4us:
They asked Mr eazi to snap them the photo, poor boy
You no get joy at all
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by LordTrezy(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2019
ikbnice:
Everything about rich men is news. If a rich man farts, it's news. If emoney sleeps, it's news. If Dangote drinks water, it's another news. Hmmm, money good ooo. It is said that money doesn't buy happiness but I can tell you that it can GREATLY reduce unhappiness
Go and hustle so that your fart can put food on people's table
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by suremanpatriot: 1:42am On May 13, 2019
so hw easy can they last?
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2019
WHAT THE Bleep ARE THEY DOING WITH A FORK ? RICH PEOPLE DONT GET HUNGRY , THEY JUST EAT FOR FUN.
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 2:15am On May 13, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
undecided So what are we supposed to do with this news now.

U no hear say na Mr Eazi
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 2:16am On May 13, 2019
Abbeybailey:
He has a son.
A deformed son
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 2:16am On May 13, 2019
Abbeybailey:
He has a son.
A deformed son
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 2:19am On May 13, 2019
delpee:

His daughters are human beings and have the right of inheritance.

And his name will just die like that.
Inheritance is not the problem, even to me wey fit leave my sisters to choose anything they love .
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2019
Bridget95:

I heard he gat an slowpoke son
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Abbeybailey(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2019
Akuruoulo:

A deformed son
I thought the boy is autisic but I am not sure.
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Akuruoulo(m): 3:04am On May 13, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I thought the boy is autisic but I am not sure.
U are right
Re: Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be by Ubiudumo(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2019
Which one is Mr.Eazi's wife to be?
Are they engaged?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Haulage Companies In Lagos / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions / Why New Naira Notes Leave Ink When Rubbed On White Surfaces – MINT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.