Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Bobrisky Plans The ‘biggest Party Ever’ As He Nears His 28th Birthday In August - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Plans The ‘biggest Party Ever’ As He Nears His 28th Birthday In August (1185 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Plans The ‘biggest Party Ever’ As He Nears His 28th Birthday In August by besti23: 12:32pm On May 12, 2019
Well known Nigerian transgender, Bobrisky has taken to online life to declare that she will host a great gathering this year to check her 28th birthday celebration.

I'm commending the most fabulous birthday party ever. On account of my gathering organizer, your welcomes accompany two welcomes Saturday and Sunday pontoon journey and a jug of champagne each. I can hardly wait for August 31st. Finally, I am welcoming 100 fans to go along with me celebrate'.

Bobrisky's birthday festivity includES 'killing of the dairy animals,' and other divine occasions.

Peruse ALSO: Chris Attoh flies to Maryland after a spouse, Bettie Jenifer's homicide

This is what she shared;

Bobrisky is a Nigerian web identity, business visionary and on-screen character who is known for her web-based social networking expertise most quite with the utilization of Snapchat, an online life application.

read more: https://gistok.ng/bobrisky-plans-the-biggest-party-ever-as-he-nears-his-28th-birthday-in-august/

Re: Bobrisky Plans The ‘biggest Party Ever’ As He Nears His 28th Birthday In August by Birdeyeview: 1:13pm On May 12, 2019
Wow...satan has indeed blinded the eyes of multitude in this wicked system of things... See as bobrisky be like demon in disguise. Tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

Popular Video Director, Mr Moe Musa Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Kannywood Queen Says It’s Dishonourable For Nicki Minaj To Perform In Saudi Arab / Abacha's Niece 'Fatima', Marries Son Of Late Billionaire Oil Magnate Saleh Jambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.