Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men (787 Views)

I’ll Rather Be A Proud Prostitute Than Suffer With My Beauty - Tacha / It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin / "Stop Looking For Love, Let It Find You" - Princess Shyngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men by ddddaves: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
Nairabet owner, Oloye Akin Alabi has taken time out to advice Nigerian men looking for ladies to settle with them while they are struggling.

In a series of post on Twitter, Akin Alabi advised that instead of looking for a lady to suffer with a man, the man should take the necessary measures to evade suffering.

Read more https://idonsabi.com/stop-looking-for-women-that-will-suffer-with-young-akin-alabi-advice-men/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 12, 2019
But they should gamble their money away
Re: Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men by Kingpee2(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2019
I’m not even planning to suffer in any way ...
Re: Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men by Hintona(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2019
Well said

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Video Of Him Feeding His Daughter / 10 ‘before & After’ Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities That’ll Leave You Speechless / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.