Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared (2695 Views)

What Is Special About Your >Waec Result< That You Can't Forget? / Highest Jamb Score I've Seen So Far / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by 98salan(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2019
Well,most of you are aware that jamb result is out, and the way of checking, is by texting 'RESULT" to 55019, while some people complain of not having any response from jamb since the have been trying, but the response to some people have me cracking up and confused,at the same time baffled if there is any beef between jamb bite and jamb officials, can someone please explain to me' what going on?.

Below are some of the responses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by Bizmagnet: 3:33pm On May 12, 2019
Are these real? Lolz

The way your business and ideas are dressed is the way she will be addressed. Submitting proposals with your website intact tells alot about your passion. Check my signature to contact me for your website/blog/software today

1 Like

Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by kleverley(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2019
I'm yet to comprehend if those screenshots were edited or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by Awuchima(f): 4:08pm On May 12, 2019
Haaaaaha this is the work of angry Robot inserted in the system
Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by jyz200(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
Lol
Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by ikbnice(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2019
This can't be real. Well, if WAEC can fail their own sample question in this year's WAEC, nothing is impossible in this country.
Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by psucc(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2019
So una follow notice WAEC F9. Serously, this country is going down.
ikbnice:
This can't be real. Well, if WAEC can fail their own sample question in this year's WAEC, nothing is impossible in this country.
Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by ikbnice(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2019
psucc:
I swear, am beginning to get pessimistic about this country
Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by ifada123: 8:21pm On May 12, 2019
psucc:
I reported that on niaraland and some guys were saying it is an illustration it does not have to be correct, I just weak!

Re: What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared by statistics1(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2019
could this be real or something

(1) (Reply)

2009/2010 Postume/admission For Nnamdi Azikiwe University. / Waec Gce ( Financial Accounting Theory And Objective) And Practical Biology / Payment Of Students SIWES Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.