Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (59820 Views)

Heavy Duty Vehicle Fell At Okorocha Tunnel In Owerri- Pictures / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / Driver Crashes Into Electric Pole Along Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2019
The construction of President Muhamadu Buhari Glass Tunnel is on the move at Ebonyi State-Abakaliki.

Constructed by H.E. Engr (Chief) Dave Nweze Umahi The Executive Governor of Ebonyi State, under the direct supervision of the Honorable Commissioner of Works & Transport Engr. Nweze Fidelis Kings.

For the very first time in Africa, we will have a Roundabout in Top of covered glass flyover.

The project has a huge environmental impact by reducing the traffic at Akanu Ibiam roundabout area; and serve as the Main Entrance of Rice City Mega Mall and Ecumenical Center as well.

The project has 6 Proposed Flyovers that lead to the gates and 1 Pedestrian over head bridge.

The Foundation Stone for the above mentioned projects has been laid by His Excellency Muhamadu Buhari the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria on November 2017.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by wisino1(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2019
Ebonyi with low igr and federal allocation is really doing well with some signature project kudos to the governor

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Investmentfreak: 3:58pm On May 12, 2019
Ebonyi for show

28 Likes

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Amuocha: 6:55pm On May 12, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by ojmaroni247(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2019
That's my state cool

I have a neat 2months old but unregistered 2008 Range Rover Sports for sale in PH @ 4.5m. It's neat as new.... Click the link below for pics and info.

https://www.nairaland.com/5144722/2months-used-unregistered-2008-ranger

I also have a 2012 tokunbo Ford Edge in Lagos for 4.7m. Click link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5160999/toks-2012-ford-edge-sale

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by 360degreess(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2019
Good development.. let's wait and see how some online pigs will masturbate on this thread...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by santislim8(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2019
From what I've heard and the pictures I've seen, I think Dr Umahi is doing a magnificent job and should be rightly applauded. Unlike the noisemaker in Enugu.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Dadaboy: 10:07pm On May 12, 2019
Tell me God will not punish all delta state present and past leaders so that punishment will start with you

Oloriburuku goats

with all the money generated

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Mires: 10:07pm On May 12, 2019
Oh! Abia state

30 Likes

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by henryduru2(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by rottable(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2019
Hope the Buhari glass no go break

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2019
why Buhari?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by basmur(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2019
Pls help me nairalanders!
I got 278 in my Jamb nd I'm rooting for Mbbs/Pharmacy at Unizik and Unilag i.e I want to change to one of these 2 schs. Which one of these 2 schs will accept me for either Mbbs/Pharmacy.
I had 1A, 2Bs, & 2Cs in my Waec result last yr.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by CaptainMitch: 10:10pm On May 12, 2019
My lovely state, I will join you guys soon to contribute my quota to your development.
Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by jimi4us: 10:11pm On May 12, 2019
Thunder strike whoever named the project Buhari.

Umahi and his bulshit stupid cursed governor. Naming a project in Igbo land after a terrorist. What an insult to our lord Jesus Christ

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Maket: 10:11pm On May 12, 2019
This governor is trying

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by kerzhim(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2019
Massive projects will spring up this coming 4 years all in the name of Buhari. Next level too sure.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 10:12pm On May 12, 2019
Ebonyi for real show

More from Abakaliki

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Dottore: 10:13pm On May 12, 2019
The image launderers of our non performing Enugu Governor will not see this. The likes of babygiwa OEPHIUS louisamoke et al.
If you have been to Ebonyi State lately you will marvel at the level of aggressive infrastructural development that has gone far in keeping Enugu State in shadows while porridge leaking psycophants in Enugu will be celebrating mediocrity: posting photos of 4lenghts of 6inch steel pipe excavated for repairs. God is watching

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by anyimontana(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2019
I weep for abia my state

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by dawnomike(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2019
Chimaxguy:
I got 278 in my Jamb nd I'm rooting for Mbbs/Pharmacy at Unizik and Unilag i.e I want to change to one of these 2 schs. Which one of these 2 schs will accept me for either Mbbs/Pharmacy.
You stand a better chance with UNIZIK

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by funshint(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
If Ebonyi with one of the lowest allocation can do all these, then no state governor or government has no excuse for under-development. Big kudos to Gov Dave Umahi!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by kunki90(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
Hmm. Aswr Naija has the potential to be great. Its just this our leaders...It is well

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Famax(f): 10:18pm On May 12, 2019
Governor Umahi, I must tell you that you are fantastically doing fine in your state. Again, there is need to change the name "Abakaliki" to something better...like "Chelsea, Stardam or something else. Abakaliki as a name looks primitive and that is why most people who come from your state don't always want to be identified publicly to have come from the state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by prosnadis(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
Unizik...its also ur catchment area.
Chimaxguy:
Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Titto93(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
Good project with wrong name...
Buhari Ko... Jubril ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by AbujaAgent: 10:21pm On May 12, 2019
Chimaxguy:

I have some in unizik that can help you

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by ThinkSmarter: 10:24pm On May 12, 2019
Abakaliki will soon be like the Nwosu's
The Nwosu's families are among the most successful families in Igbo land.
Jehovah is the stronghold of the #castigated

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures by Kelgabriel5(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2019
Having served in Enugu, living in Anambra and indigene of abia. I can tell you Ifeanyi ugwuanyi is performing woefully in Enugu, just using media propaganda, kinda what t.a orji did in abia as Well, failed humans. Abia own is just pitiful

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.