Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage (53937 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by dachiwater: 3:44pm On May 12, 2019
Just after Chris Attoh’s wife was shot dead in the USA which led to rumours of the actor allegedly being behind the murder, a source in a DM alleged that Bettie Jennifer was shot dead by her drug boss ex-husband who is in jail. According to Ghpage, Bettie Jenifer who was once married to a cartel boss who is in jail never told Chris Attoh about him when they met. However after news of their marriage made headlines, they started getting threats from cartel members. It was further learnt that it was Bettie Jenifer who convinced Chris Attoh to delete their photos from his Instagram page, to send the message to her ex-husband that they have separated. 

The Ghana news platform further alleged that Bettie drug boss ex-husband who was not pleased with the alleged unfaithfulness ordered her murder, which led to Chris Attoh’s wife being shot dead by a suspect who is still on the run. 36-year-old Chris Attoh and 44-year-old Bettie Jenifer married in October 2018 after Chris separated with his wife, Damilola whom he has a child with.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/chris-attohs-wife-was-shot-dead-by-her-drug-boss-ex-husband-who-is-in-jail-source/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by ikewaterwater: 3:45pm On May 12, 2019
sad shocked
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by IamD18: 3:47pm On May 12, 2019
How do we even believe this?

It's so sad that the dead can't just talk.

May death never be the thing to make any of us popular and famous.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Jayslicky: 3:50pm On May 12, 2019
She was partly responsible for her own death, how can she keep such a dangerous secret from her husband or did she think cartel is a child's play, I am sure if she has told her husband about these he would bluntly refuse letting her travel there, I am sure she most have been receiving threats from this her ex-husband in the past but kept this away from husband, so he wouldn't suspect they are still talking to each other.

I am sure US police would catch everyone involved in her death and they would do justice to this case.

There is one lesson learnt from her case, never take anything for granted and don't ever keep any secrets from your spouse either good or bad.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by donbachi(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2019
Women and secret

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Davash222(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2019
After seeing this movie ‘ Surviving Escobar’, I come dey fear Sule wey dey sell weed for our neighborhood. You don’t mess with drug Bosses, they can eliminate your entire family even while in jail.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by 9ja083: 3:57pm On May 12, 2019
U mean this woman was 44yrs before her death?

Lesson : Be honest to your partner. Don't hide your past from them so that they can know how to protect u.

Had it been Attot was informed, the wedding would have been a secret wedding and no one will know who the wife is.
Ladies, be careful of the man u are dating. Money is not always everything in a relationship.
Keep a present that won't be a threat to your future.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2019
Are they saying she didn't tell him she was married before? That's a lie. Marriage isn't something one would lie?

14 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by crackhouse(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Chubhie: 5:04pm On May 12, 2019
Unfolding leads.

1. Insurance

2. Cartel linked vendetta

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by dapsoneh: 9:56pm On May 12, 2019
How can someone leave this Dammy for this old woman? Beauty they say its in the eyes of the beholder

11 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Badgers14: 9:56pm On May 12, 2019
sad

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by baby124: 9:57pm On May 12, 2019
Some people just marry people without knowing their background. How you go open eye marry drug boss wife. Chris the green card desperado. He’s lucky he was not killed. See his head like pin or eraser.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Lordjb: 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
Na wa
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Sage7(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
Chris is lucky to still be alive!

20 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by momove4real25(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Authoreety: 10:00pm On May 12, 2019
Na wa o... things dey happen o...

As for me,i can't marry someone's ex wife..

13 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2019
Why didn’t she tell him such important info? This is messed up.

8 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Joystark(f): 10:00pm On May 12, 2019
cryStarting to sound like some CSI shii.
Cal Lightman to the Rescue.
R.I.P to her.

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by yinkus6750(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2019
What exactly do men want?
At 36 , left your wife, mother of your child , for a 44 years old mama living in the states.
Now from divorcee to widower.
May her soul R I P

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by darkelf: 10:01pm On May 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
She was partly responsible for her own death, how can she keep such a dangerous secret from her husband or did she think cartel is a child's play, I am sure if she has told her husband about these he would bluntly refuse letting her travel there, I am sure she most have been receiving threats from this her ex-husband in the past but kept this away from husband, so he wouldn't suspect they are still talking to each other.

I am sure US police would catch everyone involved in her death and they would do justice to this case.

There is one lesson learnt from her case, never take anything for granted and don't ever keep any secrets from your spouse either good or bad.

Don't be in a hurry yo believe any tale.

There's no official report from the police yet. This is just a liar/ blogger trying yo garner likes/fame

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by IME1: 10:02pm On May 12, 2019
undecided
Really unfortunate
Just seems straight out of the movies... the mafia movies,
May her soul be at rest
Fortitude to those left to remember her
Justice for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by biacan(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2019
That's why I can't date a drug addict even if nah weed the guy dey smoke

11 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by pocohantas(f): 10:03pm On May 12, 2019
yinkus6750:
What exactly do men want?
At 36 , left your wife, mother of your child , for a 44 years old mama living in the states.
Now from divorcee to widower.
May her soul R I P

Na man you be.
Please tell us.

17 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by AngelicBeing: 10:03pm On May 12, 2019
Chai shocked
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by MobilityExpress: 10:03pm On May 12, 2019
Hmm, may God save us from marrying women that were ex's to evil criminals. Such ties are hard to break.

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2019
Dude no come fine again for my eye. sad

8 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2019
Where are the "the guy hand nor clean" crew

y'all can now bury ur heads in shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Amanda4life: 10:05pm On May 12, 2019
This young man is a good kisser

He can kiss for africa.

But i prefer Adegbite to this woman

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Yuceeluv(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2019
8years difference? Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Register For Blueprint Consulting Strategic Masterclass On Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.