Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help With Indian Airtel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Indian Airtel (317 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Americans Earn Lower Than Indian Americans? / See Beautiful Pictures Of Underwater Restaurant In The Indian Ocean / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Indian Airtel by ozoigbondu: 4:02pm On May 12, 2019
I will be traveling to India for two weeks for check up. I really like browsing so I goggled networks in India and saw airtel.

Pls I want to know if I can browse with my airtel line there. The customer service said I could but it would be coming from my airtime and I am not complaining. I just to be sure
Re: Help With Indian Airtel by daamazing(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2019
ozoigbondu:
I will be traveling to India for two weeks for check up. I really like browsing so I goggled networks in India and saw airtel.

Pls I want to know if I can browse with my airtel line there. The customer service said I could but it would be coming from my airtime and I am not complaining. I just to be sure
Email Bharti airtel(India)
Roaming option should be possible.

Edit*
Yes, you can roam your Nigerian airtel line with Airtel India.
Contact Airtel Customer services too know their Roaming fess and packages.

(1) (Reply)

Question On K1 Fiancee Visa To US. / Breaking! Air Peace Aircraft Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt Airport / Minor Passport Details Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.