Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage (3911 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by treylaw: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
After Marriage marriage

Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Skidoc(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2010
And where is the Before pic?
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by whiteroses(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
you mean caroline danjuma not danuma, abi no be musa danjuma be that undecided??
anyway na after be this, me too i wan follow her footstep, ffuc these pretty boys na rich aristo i wan marry oh! see as she dey glow in money lol

Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2010
Okay, it's good to see her and her husband. . .

Now, what's left to see? undecided
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay, it's good to see her and her husband. . .

Now, what's left to see? undecided

does the thread title ask to expect anything else?

@topic
Always nice to see a happy couple smiley
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by whiteroses(f): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
looking back, she looks like a trophy wife to this rich man lol
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Skidoc(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^^Of course she is. grin grin
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by treylaw: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2010
Before marriage . . .

Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by favouredjb(f): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2010
She seems happy,with her husband and two kids,am hapi for her
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by spikedcylinder: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2010
God punish money. grin grin grin
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by nj11(f): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2010
spikedcylinder:

LOL!!!
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Busybody2(f): 2:17am On Oct 04, 2010
spikedcylinder:

angry Some people can be too greedy sha, you have OAM4JENNY spending his last N1000 on you to woo you and mixing 9 different types of bleaching cream to make himself the right shade of yoyo for you, yet you are still not content with your lot angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by spikedcylinder: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
Busy_body:

angry Some people can be too greedy sha, you have OAM4JENNY spending his last N1000 on you to woo you and mixing 9 different types of bleaching cream to make himself the right shade of yoyo for you, yet you are still not content with your lot angry angry angry cheesy

I want $14K. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by oyinda3(f): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2010
beauty and the beast. he resembles mohammed ali a little bit.

whiteroses:

looking back, she looks like a trophy wife to this rich man lol

lol of course she is.
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Creamish(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
LOL . . so after uv bought all u ever wanted, wat next? u start cheating on ur husband wit sum attractive hunk just cos ur rich husband isnt good lookin enuff to keep u forever hott??

hmm . . . but money de very convincing sha . grin
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
The man is not that bad looking na. His stylist, however, should be taken to a comer and shot!
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by bawomolo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The man is not that bad looking na. His stylist, however, should be taken to a comer and shot!

why you got to hate on my leopard print suit? style get levels
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Skidoc(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I don't think he should be taken to a corner. He should be shot publicly. cheesy
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by spikedcylinder: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
bawomolo:

why you got to hate on my leopard print suit? style get levels
Skidoc:

I don't think he should be taken to a corner. He should be shot publicly. cheesy

Tee hee hee. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by favouredjb(f): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
Lol
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by sbeezy8: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2010
she aiight light skin to BAD lol
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Ibomade1: 12:47am On Oct 07, 2010
pweety babe
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by Mobinga: 3:54am On Oct 07, 2010
Her name is Ekanem nau?? I've watched one of her movies and I thinks she's hot.
Now all the single 30+ actresses need to get a fine man like she just did
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by DisGuy: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2010
Who is the guy?

TY Danjuma's son or relative?
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by tpiah: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
animal prints are the in-thing these days, it seems.

such designs were featured on the new york fashion week.
Re: Carolin Danjuma: Before And After Marriage by favouredjb(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
@dis guy,he's ty's younger brother

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Bakes Cupcakes For Her Twins To Take To School As They Celebrate / At The Age Of 50 She Still Look Like This.(see Photo) / Choi!! Make-up Gone Wild | What De Heck Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.