Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. (961 Views)

A Complete Guide Of How To Wear Socks With Heels In 2022 / What I Wear To Work This Morning. (pics) / What Can I Wear On My Graduation Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. by Kcmodder: 6:43pm On May 12, 2019
I wear socks 99,99% of the time. The only exceptions are obviously when I'm in shower or when its summer and it's extremely hot. Is this normal?

Re: I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. by Kohlchan: 6:44pm On May 12, 2019
I use socks on my joystick during personal play.
Re: I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. by Victor8st: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
You are a funny guy! I am smiling so widely right now. You know, I think you spend less time without socks. Only if you take a shower more often than one time in a month, ha-ha... If seriously, I like wearing socks and searching for some original designs of them. Usually, I spend hours browsing different resources. But yesterday I was so pleasantly surprised! My best friend advised me to visit one very curious source where various opportunities to design your own custom face socks are possible. Maybe, you will be interested in it as well in anticipation of Christmas.
Re: I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. by LarryW: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Victor8st:
You are a funny guy! I am smiling so widely right now. You know, I think you spend less time without socks. Only if you take a shower more often than one time in a month, ha-ha... If seriously, I like wearing socks and searching for some original designs of them. Usually, I spend hours browsing different resources. But yesterday I was so pleasantly surprised! My best friend advised me to visit one very curious source where various opportunities to design your own custom face socks are possible. Maybe, you will be interested in it as well in anticipation of Christmas.
There are a few very interesting proposals indeed!
Re: I Wear Socks 99,99% Of The Time. by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't think there is something wrong with it. But it is better to leave your feet in fresh air for 8 to 10 hours a day.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Discover New Nigerian Fashion Brands, Get The Best Style/beauty Tips / Ladies Bag And Men And Women Sneakers Available On Pre-order / Latest Rich Auntie Boubou Styles – 2023 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.