Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Graphic Photo: Man’s Nose Broken Over His Online Support For Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: Man’s Nose Broken Over His Online Support For Buhari (659 Views)

Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Meeting His Online Lover / See Photo Man Who Raped Co-worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days / PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Man’s Nose Broken Over His Online Support For Buhari by chibbyRJ(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2019
@REJOICE9JA

Graphic: Man’s nose broken over his online support for Buhari

[img]https://rejoice9ja.files./2019/05/screenshot_20190512-1904382.png[/img]

A staunch APC supporter is counting his losses after being allegedly attacked over his Facebook posts in support of Pres. Buhari and critical posts against the major opposition, PDP.

According to Babatunde Quadri, an estate surveyor, he was attacked, on Saturday, at Cele Bus Stop, Lagos, by one Kayode Abiola, a.k.a Kay Nana, who is a known PDP member.

His words: “I was with some friends when he approached me. He said he wasn’t happy with my activities online and he hit me in the nose with a sharp object.

He threatened to deal with me and my family ruthlessly. I’ve already reported the case at Afonka Police station, Shasha, Lagos.”

Quadri added that Kayode has always been telling him he would get beaten because of Buhari and now he has achieved his aim.

SOURCE:
https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/12/graphic-photo-mans-nose-broken-over-his-online-support-for-buhari/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Graphic Photo: Man’s Nose Broken Over His Online Support For Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 12, 2019
The PDP guy just helped the zombie get into the Next Level.

Sai Buhari.

And hey op, that's not instablog9ja logo. Seems you pirated it to add credibility

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Man’s Nose Broken Over His Online Support For Buhari by orion7: 7:38pm On May 12, 2019
very good.

foolish zombies must get sense. support buhari ontop wati? what has buhari don siince ?

apart from returning sylvias 48 houses to him

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Man’s Nose Broken Over His Online Support For Buhari by emeijeh(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2019
Serves him right.

Some senseless nairalanders deserves this treatment.

(1) (Reply)

What A Friend...!! Olamide Went To Efcc To Beg For Naira Marley / Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.