Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever (854 Views)

3 TIPS To Define Your USP And Make Your Blog Stand Out / The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by lcebull3: 8:49pm On May 12, 2019
angry angry sad angry

Re: DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by lcebull3: 8:52pm On May 12, 2019
Re: DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by IceBull2: 3:30pm On May 13, 2019
Re: DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by IceBull1: 3:12pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=IceBull2 post=78356599][/quote] angry
Re: DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by IceBull1: 2:53pm On May 15, 2019
angry
Re: DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by Definetech56(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2019
I have not deal with you before, I did not know you or anyone here am new to this Nairaland.... It shall never be well with you for saying that... Your will see your destiny in life but you will never get there.... You will be a wasted man to your family , I did not know you but I curse you today with my power, so shall it be..
Re: DEFINE TECH The Most Ruthless Scammer Ever by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 15, 2019
Definetech56:
I have not deal with you before, I did not know you or anyone here am new to this Nairaland.... It shall never be well with you for saying that... Your will see your destiny in life but you will never get there.... You will be a wasted man to your family , I did not know you but I curse you today with my power, so shall it be..

Hey man. Please what really happened to result all these?

(1) (Reply)

SSL Certificate / Free Premium Nord And HMA Vpn For The First Viewers / Recommend Reliable Nigerian Host To Register A .NG Domain Name ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.