Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Public Apology - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Public Apology (432 Views)

The Healing Power Of An Apology / 3 Out Of 5 Of Us Have Died,man Tenders Apology To A Lady They Raped / Is This An Appropriate Apology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Apology by chris2h(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2019
Public Apology
I want to sincerely apologize for my actions at certain times and seasons of my life.

Firstly, to my closest friends and family.
I am so sorry if I have hurt any of you.

Barr. Ibrahim Hamman and Family, I am sorry.

To Lt. Gen. T.Y Danjuma and his wife and family, I am sorry.

Gov. Darius Isiaku and Family, the great guys at the Taraba State Government and my own people the house of Tikari, please bear with me.

The Audu Family in Kaduna State from which a part of me hails, pls also accept my sincere apologies.

My mothers people as well, the Sagay Family please don't hold it against me.

And the number of friends too numerous to mention. You have my sincere apologies as well.

Early Childhood memories play an integral role in personality development.

I remember a movie which always played everytime I got home from Primary School back in the day.

The hero of the movie (Tufan) in order to resolve the crisis between himself and his enemy who for some strange reason I can't remember, shot at a moving plane in the air with a crossbow and a rope tied to the arrow.

He climbed it step by step, inch by inch until he entered that plane!

I lived for that exact scene every time the TV station came on and those colored lines will appear.

A part of my subconscious mind over the years always wanted to play out that scene.

It has led to disastrous consequences over and over again.

Only that this time, the moving plane rarely comes around and the damn crossbow still exists in one way or form.

We all have planes to shoot,

Not people.

Reinforcement of behavior often shows up in ways that we never expect and I recently began to understand this.

I shall do my best with the help of God to try and shoot at planes (problems, situations and circumstances) with that crossbow whatsoever it may be and at most times just relax because I will still catch up with the damn plane anyway...

No more trying to be like Tufan.

My gratitude goes out to those wonderful friends and family who understood that there is nothing really wrong going on under the hood as far as they are concerned.

The Pastors of God Life Assembly come to mind.

They shoot their own planes and everyone else's at the same time ( great set of guys!)

Pastor Chingtok, Rev. Ishaya, Pst. Bonshak, Pst. Sam Omale, Pst. Onesimus (PST. Papa) and all of them; heroes in their own right.

Alex Ladan who always listens to my ideas no matter how crazy or outrageous they may sound..

Aunty Esther, your counsel is worth trillions...

Pst. Paul Olayiwola my paddy and great friend...

Rev. Dr. Kolawole O. Ojo the Plateau State Pastor of the New Covenant Church and CEO of Compunet Limited who always laughs at my jokes no matter how corny they may be.

Rev. Joshua Egbagbe who listens to me intently,

And everyone else.

No more Tufan!

Just me Christopher Haruna Hamman,
Superstar Content Developer, Strategy Demigod and Standup Guy.
Re: Public Apology by czarina(f): 1:02pm On May 13, 2019
chris2h:
Public Apology
I want to sincerely apologize for my actions at certain times and seasons of my life.

Gov. Darius Isiaku and Family, the great guys at the Taraba State Government and my own people the house of Tikari, please bear with me.

The Audu Family in Kaduna State from which a part of me hails, pls also accept my sincere apologies.

And the number of friends too numerous to mention. You have my sincere apologies as well.

I remember a movie which always played everytime I got home from Primary School back in the day.

The hero of the movie (Tufan) in order to resolve the crisis between himself and his enemy who for some strange reason I can't remember, shot at a moving plane in the air with a crossbow and a rope tied to the arrow.

I lived for that exact scene every time the TV station came on and those colored lines will appear.

A part of my subconscious mind over the years always wanted to play out that scene.

Only that this time, the moving plane rarely comes around and the damn crossbow still exists in one way or form.

Not people.

Reinforcement of behavior often shows up in ways that we never expect and I recently began to understand this.

I shall do my best with the help of God to try and shoot at planes (problems, situations and circumstances) with that crossbow whatsoever it may be and at most times just relax because I will still catch up with the damn plane anyway...

My gratitude goes out to those wonderful friends and family who understood that there is nothing really wrong going on under the hood as far as they are concerned.

They shoot their own planes and everyone else's at the same time ( great set of guys!)

Pastor Chingtok, Rev. Ishaya, Pst. Bonshak, Pst. Sam Omale, Pst. Onesimus (PST. Papa) and all of them; heroes in their own right.

Alex Ladan who always listens to my ideas no matter how crazy or outrageous they may sound..

Rev. Dr. Kolawole O. Ojo the Plateau State Pastor of the New Covenant Church and CEO of Compunet Limited who always laughs at my jokes no matter how corny they may be.

And everyone else.

No more Tufan!

Who are you? You mentioned some people I've met in Jos in your post.

I'd like to know; do you stay in Jos?
Re: Public Apology by czarina(f): 1:02pm On May 13, 2019
chris2h:
Public Apology

Not people.

And everyone else.

No more Tufan!

Who are you? You mentioned some people I've met in your post.

I'd like to know; do you stay in Jos?

(1) (Reply)

Get This Classic T.V Stand For Your Home @ Affordable Price / Last Born / Dinning Table For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.